Chapter 1

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions.Sonic is owned by Sega along with the characters while Equestria Girls are owned by Hasbro studios.Also shout out to the transcripts that I borrowed and I would like to give credit to them.
(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Transcripts My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games)

Chapter 1-Chaos Control gone wrong?

Narrator:As you already know,Sonic and his friends were faced with dealing with Eggman once again with the aid of the ultimate life form.However,they were soon forced to work together after Eggman's grandfather tried to enact revenge on GUN,using the space colony ark to crash against the planet.With the aid of Sonic and the others,this scheme was soon stopped by the heroics of two hedgehogs which saved the planet resulting in one of them supposedly losing their life.However,What if things happened differently?What if Sonic and Shadow used too much of their power to the point where it became unstable.Join us and we'll see how in this new universe how this event changes the course of Sonic history.

(Scene shows Sonic and Shadow making a united charge at Final Lizard's life support system.The hit causes the Final Lizard to be destroyed, but the colony enters the atmosphere. Sonic and Shadow barricade themselves in front of it.)

Sonic:You're stopping right here!

Shadow:Argh!

Sonic and Shadow could only struggle to hold back the space colony,each one using everything they could to stop the massive space station from crashing to the planet.Shadow could only close his eyes with him hearing Maria's voice call out to him one more time.

Maria:Shadow...those people need you Shadow.

A tear could be seen falling down the black hedgehog face,the face of someone who had finally seen the light after losing it for so long.With one final battle cry,the black hedgehog could only scream in determination as he took out his inhibitor rings.

Shadow: I am Shadow!! Shadow the Hedgehog!!

Sonic:Here we go!

Sonic and Shadow unleashed everything they could,each one understanding that everyone was counting on them.With one final cry,both hedgehogs could only finish each other's move.

Shadow:Chaos!!

Sonic:Control!!

Sonic and Shadow then unleash a Chaos Control resulting in space colony being engulfed in a bright light.However,that light appeared to be getting bigger by the minute with the others on the space colony looking in awe.On board the Ark,Tails and a few others could only watch from the inside.

Tails:Woah...

Rouge:Ugh-Oh...that's not good.

Amy:Umm guys...is it just me or is that bright light they just made appear to be getting bigger.

Amy's concern was getting more noticeable with the bright light getting closer to the glass window.Yhis caused the others to watch in fear with Dr.Eggman screaming.

Dr.Eggman:W-What's happening?!

Knuckles:I-I don't know?!But whatever it is,brace yourselves!!

The others could only yell in fear along with the mad doctor with most of them covering their eyes.The light appeared to engulf each and every one of them with not only the space colony ark being engulfed by the bright light.In a matter of seconds,the people down below who watched on live television could only look up at the sky to see the light shining like shooting star.However,that light would soon disappear with neither the ark or any trace of the two hedgehogs being found leaving the citizens of earth confused.