Chapter 4

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions.Sonic is owned by Sega along with the characters while Equestria Girls are owned by Hasbro studios.Also shout out to the transcripts that I borrowed and I would like to give credit to them.
(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Transcripts My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games)

Chapter 4-Awkward encounter

Back with Sonic and the others

Rainbow Dash: So let me get this straight,you guys come from another world different from Equestria after trying to stop a space station from crashing against the planet using the so called "Chaos Emeralds" which resulted in you two coming into our world?

Sonic: That's one way to summarize it.

Applejack: I'm guessing that in until you fellas figure out how to get home,you're gonna be stuck here for awhile.

Shadow: Indeed,which is why we're not trying to catch to much attention.

Rarity: There's just one more time I don't understand,why did you come here at a time like this?

Sonic: Sunset told us there was someone studying the portal to Equestria at your school,we're not entirely sure but we think it could have something to do with Eggman.

Rainbow Dash: Wait you mean that Egghead that tried to kill you and your friends multiple times,your saying he's here too?!!

Shadow: After we used Chaos Control,we created a wave which might have teleported everyone on board the ark into this reality.It's possible Eggman arrived here before me and Sonic.

Sonic: Knowing that lunatic,he probably did his research during his time here.Since he's known for trying to obtain power,it's no surprise he would probably research about Equestria and it's magic.If this is really Eggman then not only this world but your friends back at Equestria could possibly be in danger.

The others could only at each other in horror after hearing this revelation.Although their attention was towards the friendship games,it seems that they had another huge problem coming their way.

Sunset Shimmer: B-But you guys can stop him again right?!

Sonic: I've done so many times in the pass but it wasn't entirely easy.Eggman is know for playing his cards well and sometimes gets the upper hand most of the time.

Fluttershy: That doesn't sound reassuring at all.

Rainbow Dash: Why did this have to happen around the same time during the friendship games?!

Sonic: There's no need to worry,me and Shadow are here to investigate about it so there's no need to worry about this when you guys are doing your little game.We're highly capable enough to handle that mustache freak if he shows himself.

Rarity: While we do appreciate you boys helping us during this crisis,I believe that your disguises needed a bit of...style.

Sonic: What's wrong with what we're wearing now?

Rarity could only stare at the two hedgehogs who looked at her weirdly.

Rarity: No offense to you darling but whoever picked your clothes for you seriously doesn't understand fashion.

Sunset Shimmer: Hey!!

Rarity: Luckily I have just the thing you two need,if you boys were to to follow me.