Chapter 10

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions.Sonic is owned by Sega along with the characters while Equestria Girls are owned by Hasbro studios.Also since I don't want to type the song word by word,I'm giving credit to the transcripts(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Unleash_the_Magic)Also shout out to the transcripts that I borrowed and I would like to give credit to them.
(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Transcripts My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games)
(Side Note:Some scenes were inspired by Sonic Archive comics,Sonic X and the Sonic 2 movie )

Chapter 10-Aftermath

Sunset covered her mouth to hold in the horror expression she was about to witness,the others almost sharing the same look of horror she shared.Tails,who had already landed the plane,rushed over to try and save his friend from crashing.

Tails: SONIC!!!

From the look of it,it didn't seem like Tails was going to make it in time to save him in time despite the fox using his top speeds.Sonic's body was almost about to reach the floor until it he felt a pair of hands catch him reaching the surface.Slowly,Sonic opened his eyes to see Shadow carrying him as both of them descended to the ground.Sonic could only speak to the black hedgehog weakly.

Sonic: You...Saved me.

Super Shadow: I wasn't going to lose a friend...not again.

Sonic could only smile weakly before they descended in front of everyone.Shadow immediately turned back to normal before Sonic hopped off back on his feet with everyone staring at them.Sonic turned to everyone who stared at him with complete silence as he awkwardly waved at all of them.

Sonic: Hey everyone...

Little did the blue hedgehog know that what he expected from their reaction was different from what he thought.Instead  of screams of horror,Sonic could only hear the sound of cheering as everyone started to cheer for him which completely stunned the blue hedgehog.

Sonic: Wasn't expecting that...

Tails/Amy: Sonic!!

Sonic turned around to see Amy and Tails who ran in to hug the blue hedgehog tightly while Sunset and the others walking towards them.Rouge walked over to Shadow who simply gave a nod while Knuckles simply chuckled after seeing Sonic get bear hugged.

Rainbow Dash: You weren't kidding when you told us about your adventures!That was So Freaken Cool!!

Tails and Amy could only let go of Sonic before smirking while looking the other way.

Sonic: Was their any other doubt.

Knuckles: Just like that you boosted his ego.

Applejack: Reminds me of Dash,knowing her she probably keep boosting it.

Rainbow Dash: I am standing right here you know!!

Sunset Shimmer: I'm just glad it's all over now.

Sonic could only see past the others a depressed Twilight still sitting down while spike tried to comfort her.Sonic could only walk past the others who watched him walk towards Twilight who looked away in shame.

Sci-Twi: I...I'm so sorry Sonic,for everything that I did you to and everyone else.You were right about Eggman,I should have never trusted someone like him when you warned me not too.I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you when you told me that my pendant was hurting the others.I was so caught up in learning magic that I completely ignored the safety of everyone here and because of that I almost...killed you.I don't blame you if you hate me...I deserve it.