Chapter 3

Disclaimer:I do not own Sonic or Equestria girls,they are owned by Sega and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation productions.Sonic is owned by Sega along with the characters while Equestria Girls are owned by Hasbro studios.Also shout out to the transcripts that I borrowed and I would like to give credit to them.
(https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Transcripts My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games)

Chapter 3-Meeting the others

Back with Sonic

Sonic: So let me get this straight,you come from another world just like us but in The world you come from,your a quote on quote,a Pony and because you enter here from another world,you ultimately brought magic from your world here?Not only that but the magic your friends wield called the elements of harmony that's from another dimension which you use to stop evil.

Sunset Shimmer could only nod after hearing Sonic summarize her story.The blue hedgehog could only look over to a shadow before turning their attention back at her.

Sonic: Geez...I didn't think I would here anything in my life about ponies and unicorns.

Shadow: I'm not really surprised after seeing my fair share of weird creatures like the bio lizard.

Sonic: But that just leaves one more question,since you use a portal to travel from "Equestria" to here,where's the portal even at that divides the two dimensions.

Sunset Shimmer: The portal is kinda in front of my school actually.

Sonic and Shadow could only blink in surprise after hearing that such a portal that connected two worlds was just in front of a school.

Shadow: Wait..your saying that a portal that leads to Equestria is just in front of a school with no one other then you guarding it?

Sunset Shimmer: When you put it that way...yeeesss?

Sonic: Your telling us that no government officials or some crazy lunatic has ever found this portal or watched you come from it?!

Sunset Shimmer could only look away shyly as both hedgehogs brought up some pretty good points.It was no surprise that the portal was left unprotected by anyone other then herself and her friends.The only threats that had occurred that dealt with Equestria magic was with herself and the sirens.

Sonic: Wow...and I thought the United federation and GUN were stupid,this world doesn't even have proper security!To think,there hasn't been someone that figured out that something like that exist

Sunset Shimmer: Actually...there might be someone that may know about it other then me and my friends.When I was at school,I saw this hooded figure with a device trying to scan the portal.Before I could catch them,they ran off taking a bus.

Sonic and Shadow could only look at each other,although both could already tell that this alone was a major red flag.Especially after hearing that this mysterious figure had a device and was trying to track down Equestria.

Sonic:...Sounds like something Eggman would do,after we teleported everyone including the ark,I'm assuming that everyone including Eggman came through.I'm guessing that Eggman's already trying to start trouble.

Shadow: That does seem possible,we don't exactly know if he got here the same time we've arrived or much earlier.If this is truly Eggman's doing,I believe we should assist you in your mission in figuring out who this person might be.

Sunset Shimmer: Wait a minute you two,I don't want to sound mean but I'm pretty sure despite what my school has seen so far,I'm not to sure if they'll be able to handle two talking hedgehogs.