02. Mingyu: Sweet

you were in the kitchen, making food for dinner. your boyfriend, mingyu  taking a shower. "baby" he shouted from inside the bathroom. "yes?" you shouted back as you stop stiring. "towel please"

"naligo ka nang walang dalang tuwalya? are u trying to do something again?" you know he will do something so you resumed your work. "i won't do anything" naglakad ka sa papunta sa kwarto niyo at kinuha ang tuwalya na nakasabit sa likod ng pinto.

kumatok ka sa pintuan ng banyo at ipinasok ang isang kamay upang iabot ang tuwalya sa kaniya.

he quickly pulled u inside the bathroom and kissed ur forehead. "maligo ka na then let's eat" you saw him walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. in short, the towel u took is really for you.

when you entered inside, your clothes were also there. you smiled.

you took a quick shower and when you went out, nadatnan mo siyang pinagpapatuloy ang niluluto mo. he took a glance on you then smiled. you walked towards him while watching him cook.

he gently grabbed your hand and led you in front of him, gave you the laddle to continue. he buried his face into your neck, smelling
your scent while his arms wrapped around your waist.

"you smell so good baby" he mumbled softly, his breath tickles your skin. a smile appeared on your lips. you used your other hand to stroke his hair.