True love

"hey lovebirds! The others are calling for you!"

Han sooyung shouted from outside the big house all of them live in.

Kim dokja closed the book he was reading and stood up from Yoo Joonghyuk's lap. A hand pull him back down and wrapped itself on his waist.

Yjh nuzzled his face on kdj's pale neck not wanting for them to go outside. Kdj sighed and gently ruffling the wavy locks of his lover.

"Joonghyuk-ah it might be something important, we have to go there..."

Kdj said and yjh stayed silent but slowly unwrapping his arms from kdj's waist. Kdj put both of his hands on Yjh's face seeing a small pout on it.

He squeezed it before stealing a kiss and running away. Yjh blink and smiled a little, if he had a dog tail it would be wagging by now.

Yjh stood up and followed kdj. When he get outside he saw the kids pestering kdj to sing. The reason why? Well they heard him singing in the bathroom once.

"Hyung please just one song!"

"Please ahjussi!"

"I can't I'm not a good singer."

The kids keep convincing kdj while the other always decline. Yjh was about to approach them when a blue screen appeared infront of him.

[Requested scenario: Sing or die.

Category: sub

Difficulty: F

Clear Conditions: sing a song with a certain black haired someone, who you always want to f**k with.

Time Limit: 10 minutes

Compensation: 10,000,000 coins

Failure: Death]

[The constellation demon-like judge of fire is smiling innocently.]

[The constellation abyssal black flame dragon is looking at demon-like judge of fire with a judging stare.]

[The constellation Most Acient Liberator is shaking his head while sighing.]

[The constellation secretive plotter is glaring at the scenario.]

Yjh muted the constellations as he approached his lover.

"dokja-ah."

"Hmm? What is it?"

Yjh let kdj see the blue panel while the others also read the contents. Kdj blushed very hard.

"Looks like you have to sing you rat bastard."

Han sooyung teased while sucking on her lemon candy. Yoo Sanggah smacked the back of hsy's head.

"Language sooyung!"

Sanggah said with a matching glare, hsy only sheepishly smiled while saying sorry to her girlfriend.

"That's some fucked up scenario."

Lee jihye said while eating her sandwich. Yoo Sanggah sighed she was refraining the kids and jihye from cursing but as you can see it is unsuccessful cuz almost everyone in the team curses one or two or many times.

"So what song are you guys going to sing?"

Jung Heewon asked while eating a cookie. The others also looked at the two life and death companions, waiting for their answer.

"Well i know i good one!"

Jihye said and tooked out her phone, immediately searching the song she heard yesterday.