Sleepover

A/N:

Warning ⚠️ May contain lime and a jealous Yoo joonghyuk.

Anyways hope you enjoy~

_

Kim dokja was returning to his room, when he was pulled so suddenly. He shut his eyes tightly waiting for the impact only for it to open as fast as he close it.

He was sitting on a bed and infront of him was the girls known as his comrades.

Inside was Han sooyoung, Jung Heewoon, Shin yoosung, Yoo Sangah, Jang Hayoung, Lee jihye, Lee Seolhwa, Uriel, Biyoo and lastly Kim dokja.

"Umm...do you need something from me?" dokja asked as he tilted his head.

Hsy put her hand on dokja's shoulder and looked at him seriously, as she told him this "will be having a....".

"Girls sleepover!!!!" Jihye, Yoosung, Jang Hayoung and Uriel shouted as they fist bump the air.

"Huh?" Dokja only said as he tilted his head and then continued on saying "so....what am I doing here?"

"Of course your here to join us dokja-ssi" Heewoon said as she smiled at Kdj.

"But....I'm a guy" he said as the girls giggled making him confused.

"Your gay" Sangah and Seolhwa said as they stated the obvious and Biyoo nodded with a "ba-ath".

"Oh right....but still-" Dokja was cut off with the index finger of Hsy touched his lips.

"And we want you here idiot" Hsy said as she smiled.

Kim dokja dropped the question and agreed to join the slumber party making the girls yell in happiness.

They spend the next hour chatting, reading, eating, laughing, singing along with the songs which they were greatly shocked on how Kim dokja was such a good singer and having a pillow fight creating a mess inside the room.

As they laid down catching their breaths, the girls was scattered around the room but one thing is for sure no one was laying down properly, some laying on the sofa with their upper body on the floor and lower body hanging on the sofa, while the others has their bottom lifted up as their face was kissing the floor, then some was laying on the pile of feathers that came from the ruined pillows.

Kim dokja sit up from the place he was laying on, he glanced at the clock and paled.

The others notice this sudden behavior from him making them worry.

"What's wrong ahjussi?" Yoosung asked as she hold dokja's hand and looked at him eyes filled with worry.

"...it's nothing..." He said as he smiled and patted the kid's head.

"We know there's something bothering you, what's wrong idiot?" Hsy asked.

Kim dokja tooked a deep breath then told them what's wrong, he had forgotten to call Yoo joonghyuk an hour ago and he was so sure that the sunfish bastard will not let this go tomorrow.

"Why would you call master though can't you just talk to him personally?" Jihye asked.

"Well....this has been one of our routines, it's either that bastard calls or i call him every night chatting about something but it mostly only me who was speaking though" kdj explained as he looked at his phone, his eyes was hesitating either to call Yjh or not.

Hsy,Heewoon, Jang Hayoung, Jihye and Uriel shared a knowing glance then a mischievous smirk appeared on their faces, while the remaining girls(except shin yoosung, she's such an innocent bean) know what those 5 girls are gonna do can't help but let out a giggle.