Red~

"what are you two doing?"

Kim dokja asked his adoptive childrens.

It was a fine day where all of Dokja's companions are either hanging out or on their own little world.

And Kim dokja decided to check his kids before going back to his room either to sleep or read.

"Ba-at!" Biyoo went straight to her father's arms.

"I'm painting gilyoung-ah's nails" Shin yoosung not turning around to look at her adoptive father.

Dokja hummed and continued watching yoosung do her work, while patting biyoo's fur.

"And done!" Yoosung shouted in glee. "So do you like it?" She asked gilyoung.

The boy looked at his hands, his nails painted in green just like he wanted. He smiled and nodded. "Yup i like it!" He said.

Kdj smiled at the cute scene when Yoosung turn to him.

"Dad sit down I'm going to paint yours!" She said. Kdj was about to decline when he saw those puppy dog eyes of hers and let's just say he's rather weak against it.

"Sure" kdj smiled which made Yoosung shout in glee, she hold his other arm and tug it. Kdj let himself be pulled.

He settled on the floor with both of the kids sitting in front of him, while biyoo was on his lap sleeping.

"What color should we do his?" Yoosung asked gilyoung.

"What about black?" Gilyoung asked. Yoosung shake her head.

"Purple?" She asked which made the other shake his head.

"Red!" Both of them shouted, they nod in agreement and pick the color red.

Kdj chuckled at their cuteness and watch how his childrens gently take his hands and started coloring it.

"No! Not like that!" Yoosung said, teaching gilyoung how to put the nail polish right. He listened carefully and followed her instructions.

[Ki..m...dok...ja tho..ug..ht: th...ey a..re so cu...te]

Kim dokja fully agreed to what the fourth wall narrated, his childrens are truly cute. And if other people disagree with him, let's just say they will meet Dokja's adoptive mother and father in hell.

The end~

_

A/N: i was about to sleep when this idea appeared in my mind. Ha.. why the hell are they so cute?