Moon~

"ha...finally!" Hsy said while plopping down on the dirty floor.

She with the other Kim co. Just finished another scenario and are currently resting before the next scenario appear.

"That was so tiring..." Sanggah said sitting beside Hsy who immediately lay on her lap.

"Ugh! I can't move a muscle anymore" jihye dramatically said laying on the floor, not caring if it's dirty or not.

"Whoever made the main scenario shit, curse you!" Heewoon said while Hyunsung immediately clasp his hand on her mouth, anxious for a sudden sneak attack that might happen just because of what she said.

The two kids are on their own little world, sleeping with their pet Chimera. Meanwhile Kim dokja was watching them at the nearby rooftop, enjoying the night breeze.

His life and death companion stood beside him, also staring bellow. Comfortable silence envelope them which made dokja glad cuz he doesn't have to worry about his head detaching from his neck because of a certain protagonist.

"Kim dokja..."

"Hmm?"

"....."

"???"

Kim dokja looked at Yjh in confusion. 'why are you suddenly calling my name if you aren't gonna talk afterwards' dokja thought.

[Ki m do kja t hou ght: h e lo oks s o ho t und er th e mo onli ght.]

'shut up fourth wall!!'

Fourth wall only giggle in response before staying silent leaving behind a blushing dokja.

'damnit fourth wall!' dokja looked at his side, his eyes immediately taking in the features of his companion.

Wavy black hair that flutters with the wind, dark color of eyes like abyss itself was inside, thin yet rosy lips and a strong jawline. His skin was tan but under the moonlight it lightens up as if it was glowing.

All in all he still look like gods sculpted his face. And it frustrates but at the same time made dokja very happy.

'why does he need to look so fucking handsome!' dokja thought, his heart started beating fast in his ribcage that he was afraid that Yjh might hear it from how loud it was.

Dokja immediately averted his eyes from his companion, cuz if he continued staring his heart might not take it anymore.

He sighed his eyes staring at the full moon in the sky being surrounded by stars, he still hate the stars because of the constellations but tonight might be different.

Yjh glance secretly at the man beside him, he wanted to say something to him but he was rather hesitant to do so.

His eyes wander all over his companion figure, black silky hair framing his small face, thin brows and long eyelashes, his lips was plump and rosy like cherry. Pale smooth skin under his signature white coat that match his black one.

He still looks so beautiful and that made Yjh's heart thump, he quickly averted his eyes when he felt kdj's eyes on him.

Yjh looked up staring at the night sky, the view was good really. The moon was being surrounded by the bright stars like it was a painting.

He frown, he still hate the stars, the ones who make him suffer through out multiple regressions but he can't help but feel that tonight those stars look so perfect beside the big bright moon.

It reminds him of someone...

"The moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?"

Yjh said then looked at kdj, he noticed how those eyes of his widen then sparkle like the stars.

'ah...it's because of him...it's because the brightest star stood beside me all this time...' Yjh thought he subconsciously smile, not noticing how his smile affect a certain reader.

"It is..." Kdj mumbled but Yjh was able to hear it.

Both of them smile then looked at the sky, enjoying the view. Kdj collect the courage to hold Yjh's hand which surprised the other but Yjh didn't pull his hand away; rather he tighten his hold as if he doesn't want kdj to leave.

Kim dokja smiled at the gesture and squeeze back to tell yjh that he won't leave.

Both of them enjoyed the comfortable silence and sweet moment that only the moon and stars as their witness.

Or so they thought...

"Master!!"

Jihye opened the roof door only to saw Kim dokja looked like he got punch in the stomach and a shock Yjh.

"Are you ok?" Jihye asked, only to receive a weak reply from kdj.

"Yeah... I-im okay.."

"Why are you here jihye?" Yjh asked after he recovered from the shock.

"Oh um.. the kids are looking for ahjussi.." jihye answered.

"Let's go!" Kdj suddenly shouted and sprinted for the door, trying to hide his blushing face from jihye.

Yjh chuckled at the cute action from his life and death companion, before following him, leaving behind a confused jihye.

Jihye think for a moment why her master and ahjussi suddenly act so weird until it click.

"Oh did i interrupt them?" Jihye asked to her self.

'im sorry master!!! Were you making another child with ahjussi? I'm so sorry for interrupting!' jihye thought while looking very sorry about something.

Kdj sneezed and shiver making his children think he was cold, so both of them hug him while Yjh put a blanket over him.

"Thank you.." Kdj said, he doesn't know why but he suddenly felt like he was misunderstood.

The end~

_____

A/N: lol jihye seriously 🤣🤣