Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard

A/N:

So this is a continuation of sleepover, featuring what happened the next day.

_

After the hot night between the two life and death companions.

The industry complex was peaceful except for one group, <Kim dokja company> cannot believe what one of their leader's appearance is.

Mostly the girls were screaming when they saw him...

"Sorry dokja-ssi..." Jung Heewoon said as she blushed and looked at the side.

"Dokja-ssi was all of that bug bites..." Shin yoosung asked as she tilt her head innocently.

"RIP your p*ssy ayyy!!!" Jihye and Hsy said grinning while looking at Kim dokja teasingly.

"Come on spill the tea, what happened?" Sangah said as she also joined teasing Kim dokja.

[Constellation Demon-Like Judge of Fire is eager to know what happened after incarnation Yoo joonghyuk dragged you away]

[Constellation Queen of the Darkest Spring says that she is expecting a grandchild]

[Constellation Father of the Rich Night is asking if Demon King of Salvation is alright.]

[Some constellations are asking what happened]

[Some of the constellations are upset because the channel was cut off in the good part]

[Constellation Most Acient Liberator is asking if Demon King of Salvation is alright]

[Constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon is asking 'what the hell are you wearing?' to Demon King of Salvation]

"Well that's because....he became to possessive...." Dokja said as he averted his gaze from the girls.

"What do you mean dokja-ssi".Seolhwa said as she smirk, they already have a rough idea on what happened but they just want to tease him because he was cute.

As the girls was sitting on the floor of the living room with Kim dokja on the sofa , they looked at him expectantly as they drink some tea with light desserts.

Dokja doesn't want to tell them but knowing them they would pester him just for the 'tea'.

So he told them what happened that night until this situation he was in.

"So after you guys prank call him, he was so jealous that he even didn't listen to me for a few minutes, well he indeed do me roughly at first and i think he was planning to tie both of my hands, we talked and i comforted him but i didn't get away from him *ahem* f*cking *ahem* me senseless till dawn....my hips hurts....my body is full of bites...but i cannot say that i did not enjoy it...." He paused on what he was saying realising what he just said as he blushed madly burying his face on a pillow as he was in the sofa laying on his stomach.

The girls looked at him wide eye before blushing madly as well, i mean looking at his condition were every part of his body you see was full of marks...

"Sh*t!!!your a f*cking masochist!" Hsy said as she looked at her friend.

"So you enjoy rough play, quite kinky dokja-ssi" Jang Hayoung said as she smirked.

"I don't!!!!" Kdj shouted as tears gathered at his eyes ready to spill and he looked at his girl best friends.

They would have tease him further but they couldn't do that right now.

"Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard" Hsy said as she looked at Kdj.

The girls blushed at what they are looking at right now, Kim dokja on the sofa, as the clothes he was wearing was only Yoo joonghyuk's t-shirt and a short boxer that shows half of his ass because of its shortness, laying there on his stomach, with his clothes lifted upwards showing his white smooth legs that is full of bite marks, his slim figure that can be mistaken for a girls if it isn't for his muscles, his collarbone showing as one of the sleeves fell down from his shoulder blade and a cute flushed face who was on the verge of crying.

It was hot, erotic.....and if they didn't know that he was gay they would have pounced on him.

"You look so hot dokja-ahjussi..." Jihye mumbled as she stared at the guy on the sofa.

"Erotic...." Heewoon mumbled as she looked away from the heavenly sight.

"Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard...." Hsy said again as she frown, still with a blush on her face.

The girls stared wide eye again as they watch him.

He put both of his hands and knees on the couch to support his raising figure, making the clothes lifted more, before sitting with his knees still folded and a pillow in hand, head tilted on the right as he rubbed one of his eyes to get rid of tears and he looked at them.

'how can you change from hot to cute???!!!!!' they thought as they looked at the clueless man who doesn't know what effects he has to them.

"Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard" the girls said as they cursed the guy in there heads.

[Constellation Demon-Like Judge of Fire says incarnation Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard]

[Constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon says incarnation Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard]

[Constellation Most Acient Liberator says incarnation Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard]

[Some constellations says incarnation Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard]

Kim dokja was confused as to why the girls have been saying ' yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard' and even the constellations.

Then Yoo joonghyuk entered the living room, seeing the indirect messages from the constellations and his sexy/cute lover on the sofa looking confused.

He walked infront of his lover before pulling and throwing the pillow kim dokja was holding on the floor, making his lover confused from his actions.

"Joonghyuk-ah??!!"

Kdj called, startled, the said man was sitting on the sofa putting both hands on Kim dokja's waist, as the other was sitting on his lap facing his handsome lover.

Dokja's faced flushed red as he realizes what position he was in, but before he could even speak, he was pulled into a hug.

Yjh tightened both of his hands around Dokja's waist, as the other struggled but to no avail, kdj just let him be, before being comfortable in the hug.

As the girls and constellation watch, they couldn't help but be jealous, kdj looks so beautiful even if they only see his back right now. He looks so small compared to Yjh making them more suited for each other.

'yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard!!!!' they thought as the said guy looked at them and mouthed.

"He...

Is...

Mine..."

Standing up from the sofa Yjh was still holding onto him, his hand was on dokja's butt and waist as the other had both of his hands and legs around Yjh's neck and waist, stopping himself from falling.

"Joonghyuk-ah?" Dokja called confused to his lover.

"Let's continue where we left off shall we" Yjh said as he smirked and walk to his bedroom, while the other guy was struggling as he blushed madly.

"No!!! My hips hurt already!!" Kdj protested.

"That is you're fault, you shouldn't have done what you did yesterday"

"But i told you it was the girls fault!!!"

"....."

"No!!! Let me go!!!! Let me go!!! No more!! You freaking sunfish bastard!!!!"

In the distance kim dokja's shout of pleas can be heard before the slamming of door soon followed and silence then remained.

Then everyone mumbled something even the constellations.

"Yoo joonghyuk you lucky bastard..."

End~

A/N: he is lucky isn't he?