*Previously:*

"Yes Jisoo, I'm sure. My father was going somewhere and my mom needed help with something so she called me " i said. He sighed and nodded his head. Soon we both reached our spot and after a few minutes we went to the mall for shopping.

*Present:*

Lee Seokmin's pov:

It was now the day we were going for our trip. We took train and it was in the early morning. We decided to meet at our spot as usual then go to station. I wore my shoes and got up and hugged my mom. "I'll be back soon. Take care you both ok?" I said. My mom cupped my cheeks and smiled. "Yes my Seokminie. You also take care of yourself over there. And call me if you'll need anything" she said. I smiled and nodded my head and made my way to our spot. I was halfway there when i heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Jisoo. But he wasn't alone of course. Hana was with him. I forced a smile and said hi to both of them. They greeted me back and we went to our spot then we all went to station. We were right on time so we put our luggages and sat down on our seats. I was sitting beside Jun hyung and Minghao. And in the row right beside me were Jisoo and Hana. What a luck huh. Soon our train started and i plugged in my earphones to listen to some songs. Jun hyung was sleeping and minghao was reading a book. Sometimes when i accidentally looked at Jisoo's direction, i saw they were always holding hands and being lovey dovey. I was feeling heart broken and jealous. So i decided to get up from there and went to washroom to wash my face. I felt tears coming out but i tried to hold it back. I washed my face again and got out of washroom. As soon as I got out i was surprised when i saw Minghao standing near the gate. "What happened?" He asked. "What do you mean nothing happened.." i said and was about to go inside but Minghao stopped me. "Seokmin.. i want to talk to you. Please?" He said. I sighed and stood beside him. "What is it?" I asked him. "I've been noticing you since the day we got we graduated our middle school. You always seem so distanced from us. Especially after Jisoo introduced us to Hana.. please be honest with me. What is going on? And why are you behaving like this?" He asked. I gulped as i got nervous. I didn't know what to say. "Nothing is going on. Why do you think like that?" I said and looked away. "Seokmin.. be honest with me do you perhaps..." He trailed off. I didn't know what he was about to say and i got nervous. I was nervous he found out. But.. "do you perhaps like Hana?" He asked. I looked at him as soon as he said that. "No of course not. What are you even saying? I don't like her" i said. "Oh.. or perhaps do you know something that no one knows?" He asked. I frowned when he said that. "What do you mean? I don't understand..." I said. He sighed. "Nothing it's just i feel like something is odd about Hana.. i know Jisoo has always talked about her to us but i think something is odd but i don't know what. Anyways... if there is something else then you can always tell me ok? I'm now going inside" He said and went inside to our seat. I nodded my head and started thinking about what he said just now. I couldn't understand what he was trying to say because I never got the odd feeling from her. I thought she was just perfect when i first saw her. I just shook my head and went back to my seat.

After an one and a half hour we reached our location and checked in to the hotel. There were five room all of them with double beds so we decided to get into groups. One of the rooms had a single bed so we gave that room to Hana. Me, minghao, Mingyu and Jisoo were in one room. Seungcheol hyung, Jeonghan hyung and Jihoon hyung in one room. Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan in one room. Jun hyung, Soonyoung hyung, and Wonwoo hyung in one room. Good thing was that all of us our rooms were ok the same floor and we're beside each other's. "Let's get freshened up first and meet in the cafeteria section in 2 hours. Then we'll decide what we'll do ok?" Seungcheol hyung said. Everyone said yes and we went to our rooms. When we entered I, mingyu and Jisoo plopped down on our bed Minghao laughed at us and proceeded to open his luggage. "I'm so tireddd" mingyu said. (A/n: I'm so tired 🙂 I'm so tired 🙂 I'm so tired 🙂 *in mingyu's voice* ok sorry bye) we laughed at him. "You guys rest till I get freshened up after i come back you guys get freshened up too ok?" Minghao said. We all said yes with a tired tone.

*After 2 hours*
We all got freshen up and we're now on our way to the cafeteria. When we entered we saw Wonwoo hyung, Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung were already there. We sat down and ate first because all of us were so hungry. "So guys where do y'all wanna go first? The beach or just want to roam around here?" Seungcheol hyung asked. "I think it will be nice if we go to the beach tomorrow, we can look around here and there to see what else is here first" Jisoo said. Seungcheol hyung nodded his head. "Well then ok. We'll get going to the market in half an hour so all of you grab your phones and money if you want" he said. After eating we all went to our room to grab our money and everything then we went to the market.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Hello everyone!!! I hope you like this chapter. I know I'm late but i have exams going on and I'm writing it in between so i hope y'all forgive me. Sorry in advance if i upload other chapters late or something disappoints you in the story but I'll make sure to make y'all happy with my story.

Love y'all byebyeee😚🤍