아홉

Seokmin's POV:

Previously:

I told her everything about the vacation except the whole Jisoo thing of course. I also told her about Hana. "Omg that dude finally got a girlfriend? I thought he will never get a girlfriend Judging by how he was always so silent. Anyways, what about you? Did you get a girlfriend? Or is there someone you like? " As soon as she asked that my smile faded again.

Present:

Noona noticed the change in my facial expression. "Seokmin.. What happened? Are you okay? Do you have something to tell me?" She asked. It's not like I don't trust her. I trust her more than anyone else. If anyone it's her who will support me in anything. But I don't know why I couldn't tell her right now. I couldn't open my mouth. I knew she will support me but I was scared. I was scared what if she actually doesn't support me. But I gathered some courage and decided I should tell her. "Noona.. I.. I need to tell you something..." I started. "Yes minnie, what is it?" She said. "It's just.. First promise me that you won't judge me or stop talking to me after this. Please noona promise me." as I said that I started to tear up. "Hey hey hey, why are you crying? You know Seokmin I would never judge you no matter what it is. Except if you kill someone of course" She joked in the last which made me smile a little. "the thing is noona... I.. I am.." I was still feeling a little scared but I took a deep breath and just blurted it out. "I am Gay..." I said and quickly closed my eyes because I couldn't get myself to look at her face. I suddenly felt the bed move and when I opened my eyes Suhyun noona was running to close the door. She quickly closed the door and sat beside me. "what are you saying?" She said. "Yes noona. I am gay. I just found out about it few weeks ago." I said. "Are you sure? What happened that made you think that?" She said. I don't know why but the way she was saying it I couldn't understand what she was thinking. "Are you... disappointed in me because of that? I mean.. it's understandable, if you don't like me anymore because of this." after I said that I felt a little slap on my head. "Stupid. Why the hell would I be disappointed? If anything I am happy for you. But are you actually sure about it?" she said I nodded my head. "I am sure. Especially after what happened" I said. "What do you mean? What happened?" She asked. "I.. I have someone that I like..." I said. "Really?? Who is it? Do I know him?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Yes, you know him very well.." I said. "who is it..?" She said. "It's.. Jisoo" I said. She all kind of emotions on her face. Confused. Surprised. And what not. "wha.. how.. I mean.. When did you find out about it? " She said. "When I graduated (middle school)..." I said and continued telling her the whole thing that happened. "oh my seokmin.. You've been hiding it all since then. Who else knows except me?" She said. "only Minghao knows besides you. I wasn't going to tell him too but I had to cuz he noticed my change in behavior around Jisoo when we were on our vacation." I said. "ok.. Well at least you told someone rather than keeping it to yourself like you always do." she said. She then continued. "But have you thought if you are ever going to confess to him in future?" I have been thinking about this topic a lot since Minghao also asked me. "I don't know noona, I'm not sure. What if he doesn't like me like that ? what if he hates me after I confess to him? All these thoughts comes in my mind. I don't want to loose a best friend. And I am happy for him right now. Hana is a really nice girl, and she is just his type. She makes him happy, and if he is happy then I am happy too" I said. "Are you really though? Listen Seokmin, I am not trying to get you to hate Hana or Jisoo. But you need to consider your feelings too. You will just hurt yourself if you keep doing this" She said. She was basically. I am not actually happy. I am just convincing myself that I am happy for Jisoo and Hana. It hurts me so much seeing them together. It breaks my heart. But I can't do anything about it. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone suddenly rang. I checked and saw it was Mingyu. I picked it up.

ON CALL

Mingyu: Brooo, Where are you?? Why are you not checking the texts

Seokmin: My phone was on silent so I didn't hear the notification. WHat is it?

Mingyu: We are at our spot hanging out. Come soon.

Seokmin: I don't think I can come today.

When I said that noona looked at me suddenly and made a gesture to ask why.

Mingyu: What?? Whyyyy?

Seokmin: Uh.. um actually Suhyun noona came today and I want to spend some time with her.

Mingyu: What? Suhyun Noona is here??

As soon as he said that I could hear everyone kind of yell. Suddenly noona snatched my phone from me.

Noona: hey mingyu! This is Suhyun noona. Don't worry Seokmin is coming there and I am also coming with him.

END CALL

Before Mingyu could say anything she cut the call and looked at me. "Why don't you want to go? Don't use me as an excuse, okay? We both are going there. I haven't met them in so long, I want to meet them. Come on, get ready. I will also go and get ready. " She said and got up and went to her room to get ready. She didn't even give me a chance to say anything. I sighed in defeat because I knew I couldn't win against her. I got ready and went downstairs to tell mom that we are going to meet the group. I saw mom sitting in living room watching TV, I went and sat down beside her. "Mom, me and suhyun noona are going to our group's spot. She want to meet the guys" I said. "Yeah sure, go ahead. But make sure to come soon. I am making yours and Suhyun's favorite food today" She said. I smiled and nodded my head. Suhyun noona soon came down and we both went to our spot where we all always meet.

(A/N:The spot reference is above. Not the best picture but I hope you get the idea)

We soon reached the spot. I stopped Noona from going inside by her hand. "Noona, we still have time. Let's go back. I don't want to meet anyone right now" I said. She grabbed my hands softly. "Seokmin, I am with you. You can't just hide from them. They are your friends. It's not good to hide away from your friends that have been with you always." She said. She was right. I can't always hide myself away from them. But I just didn't want to face them at the moment. Especially Jisoo, Hana and Minghao. I took a deep breath and went in. Soon I was met with a familiar face. A face that I was not ready to see yet. All of them got so excited after seeing Suhyun Noona. Everyone hugged her one by one. After that she went face to face with Hana. I was scared. I didn't know what she was about to say to her. Noona is pretty straight forward and says things without thinking twice. "And you must be Hana, am I right?" she said

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Hellooo my beautiful readers.. Here's another chapter. I wrote it as soon as I could. I hope it doesn't disappoint you. I'm not thinking much while writing I'm just going with the flow. If there's anything that you don't like about the story feel free to comment down. I'm always ready to read some and correct it. And I would love it if you guys also vote. It means a lot to me 

Daily reminder: you're beautiful and I'm proud of you