다섯

Lee Seokmin's pov:

*Previously*
"Well then ok. We'll get going to the market in half an hour so all of you grab your phones and money if you want" he said. After eating we all went to our room to grab our money and everything then we went to the market.

*Present*

We all left the hotel to go to market. we decided to split into pairs so everyone could go wherever they wanted. Me and Myungho were paired up and Jisoo was with Hana of course. Seungcheol hyung went with Wonwoo hyung. Jeonghan hyung with Mingyu. Soonyoung hyung with Jihoon hyung. Jun hyung with Chan. And Seungkwan with Vernon. Me and Myungho decided to go to a cafe and grab coffee first. We ordered our coffee and sat down while waiting for it. "Let's check what else is here on the internet so we can go and look around. " I said and myungho nodded his head agreeing with what i said. I started searching up on internet and myungho went to get our coffee as it was ready. He came back with coffee and sat down. "I found some places. Those are some small shops where we can go there.. " i said. "Yeah sure i don't mind. Let's finish this coffee first and go there" he said i nodded my head. "Um Seokmin..." Myungho called me and i looked up at him. "I wanna ask you something.." he said. "Yeah what is it?" I said. "What happened to you? And please be honest with me because i know something is wrong with you and you are not telling us." He said. I gulped and looked down. "Why do you think something happened to me?" I asked him.
"Well Ever since we got here i have noticed that you're not your usual self and you're too quiet." He said. "Nothing happened to me don't worry. And if something happened I would have told you" i said and chuckled nervously. "That's the thing Seokmin you don't tell what's wrong. You always keep it to yourself. You don't tell us anything unless we force you to. But right now I'm not forcing you. I just want you to tell me what's going on with you because you always seem so sad and i don't want to see you like that" he said. "You're right. I never say anything because I'm afraid you'll judge me after..." I said. Myungho sighed. "Seokmin.. we've been friends for so long. Why do you still think we will judge you. We would never judge you for anything keep that in your mind" he said. I nodded my head and slightly smiled at him. "So please Seokmin if you have anything in your mind tell us. Or if you don't want to tell everyone then just tell me. I won't tell anyone else. And I'm not telling you to say it right now. Whenever you want to. I'm always here to listen to you" he said. "I will I promise." I said. "Now let's go we finished our coffee too.." I said and we got up and left. We went to the main market there and there so many small stalls for different kinds of things. We got few things for us and also others too. We were about to go back when I saw a stall with soft toys and one of the toy caught my eyes. I told Myungho that I'm going to that stall and he came with me too. I asked the shopkeeper to take it out for me. I smiled as he gave it to me. I bought it and put it in my shopping bag. "who did you buy it for?" Myungho asked. I smiled at him "I bought it for Jisoo. He likes stuff toys like these" I said. Myungho chuckled at me and then we went back to hotel as it was getting late. 

*AT THE HOTEL*

It was kind of late and everyone came after eating dinner including me and Myungho. So everyone went directly to their room. When we went inside our room we saw Mingyu and Chan playing games on their phone and yelling at each other. Me and Myungho looked at each other and chuckled. "We're back.. when did y'all come back?" Myungho said. "Idk maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago.. ahh Chan you made me loose" he said without even looking up and then they started fighting. "Where's Jisoo btw?" I asked them. "Oh... Where did say he's going... Oh right! He said he's going to Hana's room" Chan said. When i heard that i got jealous again and my mood went down. "I'm gonna come back in a few minutes" i said to them. Mingyu and Chan were so busy on the phone that they didn't listen anything. Myungho noticed and came behind me till our room's door. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Oh i heard that there's a beautiful garden here in this hotel i just wanna check it out. You go and get freshened up i wont be there for long" i said and went away without saying anything. I reached at the garden and sat down on one of the benches. As soon as I sat down i broke down in tears. They started flowing out of my eyes. It hurts to see someone you like being with someone else and not even being able to tell anyone about it. Myungho told me to talk to him but I can't. I'm afraid of being judged. I'm afraid that everyone will judge me and leave me in the last. I suddenly heard footsteps so I quickly wiped all my tears without even knowing who it is. When I turned around I saw Myungho standing a few centimetres away from where I was. "Why didn't you get freshened up? And what are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound normal. He came and sat beside me. "Well.. you said about this beautiful garden and I couldn't resist and come here. You know I love nature so much." He said. I nodded my head but still didn't look at him. "Right haha.. I forgot you love nature so much.." I said. I heard him sigh. "Seokmin... Can you look at me please?" He said. I gulped but slowly looked at him. "Now will you tell me why you were crying and what happened to you? I've never seen you like this Seokmin so please tell me if something is bothering you so i can help you with it" he said. I looked at him shocked. "How did you know i was crying..." I asked  "your face says it all Seokmin. I can see your dried tears. Now will you tell me what happened?" He asked. I chuckled sadly. "I don't know Myungho... I don't know what to say. I have so many problems and you can't really help me with it. I don't know how to tell you. I'm afraid you will judge me.. I'm afraid you will leave me after knowing it." I said these things and tears started building up in my eyes. Myungho suddenly hugged me and patted my back and u broke down. "Seokmin, I already said that i won't judge you ever. No matter what it is I will never ever judge you.  So please just stop thinking about it. And tell me what's bothering you" he said and we pulled out of hug. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath and said.
.
.
.
"I like Jisoo"

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Hello everyone!!! I hope you like this chapter. I know I'm late but i was just so busy with everything and wasn't feeling well. I hope you like this chapter. I'll try to upload the chapters as soon as possible but i can't really promise. Sorry in advance if i upload other chapters late or something disappoints you in the story but I'll make sure to make y'all happy with my story. And don't forget to vote the chapters please 🥺

Love y'all byebyeee😚🤍

Friendly reminder: you're amazing and you're loved!