Chapter Sixteen

Michael: *is eating some cookies with his children*

Appleheadfan1958: I'm glad you like my cookies.

Me: *brings out a tray of milk in glass cups* I put your fedoras in the washing machine, Michael.

Michael: Huh? Why did you do that?

Me: Cause' they were covered in dust, silly! 😂

Michael: Oh! *giggles* Thank you.

Me: *gets a dare on my laptop* Another dare for Michael. You have been dared to eat one bite spaghetti since you didn't do that the last time.

Michael: *giggles cutely* Noooo...

Me: *giggles* Oh, come on. Don't be such a stick in the mud, Michael.

Michael: I don't like spaghetti and I never will.

Me: Well, I guess I'm gonna have to do this the hard way. *goes to the kitchen and takes out Michael's bucket of KFC fried chicken*

Michael: Hey! That's mine!

Me: Not until you do that dare. *tries to take a bite, but fails* Ooh...it's cold. I guess I'll have to—

Michael: Gimme back my KFC! *tries to take it away from me*

Me: *isn't letting go* You need to learn to share!

Michael: No, it's my KFC. *then gets an idea and tries to tickle me*

Me: Michael! D-don't do that! Hahahaha! 😆

Michael: *continues ticking me* Say uncle! *laughs while holding me tight so I can't escape from him*

Me: *squeals* Blanket! Help! Your Daddy has got me!

Blanket: *runs in with a super soaker and sprays Michael with water* I got you Daddy! 😂

Michael: *screams* Aaaah! *lets go of me* Blanket! You got me all wet! *laughs* 😂

Me: Good job Blanket! Here, have a cookie to show my appreciation. *gives Blanket a cookie*

Blanket: Yay! *takes the cookie from me*