Chapter Twenty-Two

(*Later that night, after MJ's children went to bed...*)

Me: *sneaks into Michael's bedroom and shouts* BOOOOO!!!!

Michael: *screams* AHH! 😱

Me: BWAHAHAHAHA! 😂🤣😂 *rolls on the floor laughing my butt off* I scared you!

Michael: Emily, it's the middle of the night. What are you doing out of bed?

Me: I woke up and saw that one of your lovely fans sent you another dare. So, let's get to it! *tugs on Michael's pajama shirt sleeve*

Michael: *groans as he puts his pillow over his head* Can't we just wait until tomorrow?

Me: No Michael! 😂 *laughs* The fans want to see you doing a dare right now.

Michael: I said we'll do the dare in the morning, okay? Now, please, let me sleep.

Me: Aw hell nawww! You're not getting out of this one! *tries to pull Michael out of bed by grabbing onto his arm*

Michael: *speaks to me in his fatherly warning tone* Watch your language, missy.

Me: Nuh uh! 😝

Michael: *sighs* Emily, I'm not playin.

Me: *giggles* You can't tell me what to do.

Michael: Yes, I can. I'm the adult here.

Me: *snickers while mumbling* A child in an adult body...

Michael: What did you just say?

Me: *laughs out loud* 😂 You're so funny Michael!

Michael: Shhh! You're gonna wake up my chewdren. They have school in the morning.

Me: Well, I'm not leaving until you agree to do your dare that one of your fans sent to you on my laptop,

Michael: *is annoyed with me* Okay, that's it. I'm taking your phone away. *gets up out bed and walks away*

Me: *giggles* Good luck trying to unlock my phone, because I'm the only one that knows the password. 😆

Michael: *walks back into the bedroom with my phone in his hand* Well, I have my own way of figuring out these things.

Me: *shakes my head while laughing* Whatever you say, Michael. 😂