Chapter Seventeen

(*After finally getting Michael to eat at least ONE bite of spaghetti and making sure that he doesn't try to spit it out when I'm not looking, we can continue to do these dares/truths from the Moonwalkers*)

Me: Okay! Now, without any further interruptions....*giggles* 😆

Michael: Yuck! 😣 That tasted horrible. *takes a sip of water*

Me: We can continue to do what we all came here for. I've got a question from the fans, and they wanna know if I've ever had to babysit Michael's children? And to answer your question, yes I have.

Michael: *giggles* She's so good with my chewdren.

Me: Well, I did learn well from the master himself. 😏

Michael: *blushes a little* Aw, that's very sweet of you.

Me: *sighs happily* I remember the first time I had to babysit those precious little angels. Michael was doing a reunion show with his brothers and after the show, I offered to babysit his children while he took a quick shower because he was all sweaty and his hair looked like a total wreck.

Michael: Heeey! *giggles* My hair didn't look like that.

Me: *laughs* Yes it did. Right kids?

Paris, Blanket, and Prince: Right!

Michael: Well, at least everything went according to plan on that night.

Me: Yeah...except for the fact that a certain pretty lady wanted to bring you to her hotel room.

Michael: Yes, but I had to get back to my chewdren. I couldn't leave them in the hotel room all by themselves.

Me: Well, you had me. I wouldn't have minded babysitting for the night while you and that girl went to go have a "romantic sleepover". 😉

Michael: *blushes deeply as he knows what I'm talking about* Nooo...don't say that stuff. *giggles*