𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐱𝐎𝐂

Summary: Nick Fowler gets a new secretary who is a lot less obedient than he expected

Summary: Nick Fowler gets a new secretary who is a lot less obedient than he expected. He'll have to fix that.

CW: Dom!Nick Fowler, mean Nick Fowler, degradation kink, humiliation, spanking, overstimulation, spit kink, rough sex. This man screams possessive, insane asshole with a massive power kink, so here you go. This would never happen in a normal office, but this is fanfiction rules, so fuck it. Let's get horny, sluts! (Respectfully)

Ms. Jensen,

Today will be a trial run. If things go well, Mr. Fowler will keep you on.

Mr. Fowler has a strict dress code for his administrative assistants. For the first day, you are to wear a knee-length skirt, blouse, stockings, and high heels. Preferably black.

Sorry about this, he did it to me too.

Best of luck today? 😬

Rosalie Williams

Assistant to Director Nick M. Fowler

Make that former assistant. 

Yesterday was Rosalie's last day. This email was from her personal account, not her CIA account. HR would be on Nick in a heartbeat if they saw anything like this. Alex was instructed to delete it from her phone immediately so that nobody could find it and she could keep her job.

The email made Alex angry. She expected a dress code, but high heels?

Fucking ridiculous.

She's already pissed off. Her brother told her not to take the job, but the money is fantastic, and she wants to move into a better apartment.

So, she swallowed her pride and her feminism, and accepted the position. The rumour is that Nick Fowler is one of the biggest assholes in the CIA - pompous and arrogant, but his skillset is incredible. According to rumours, he's made his last four secretaries cry.

Alex knows she could learn a lot from him so long as she doesn't screw up. She's always wanted to be an agent, but her skill set isn't as good as she'd like it to be. A year out of the academy, all she can manage to land is a fucking personal assistant job.

Story of her life.

She sits nervously in a sterile waiting room while agents pass in and out. She taps the toe of her knockoff Louboutin pumps on the marble floor and notices a run in her stockings - just at the knee.

"Shit."

Her skirt is just a little too short to pull down to conceal it. There's some clear nail polish in her purse, and she reaches for it, fishing it out with expert precision. Her grandmother taught her this trick. Putting clear nail polish on a run doesn't seal up the run, but it stops it from getting bigger. There would be nothing more embarrassing than having a massive run in her pantyhose on her first day with her incredibly gorgeous new boss.