𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞 (𝐩𝐭.𝟐) || 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐱𝐎𝐂

YOU MUST READ PART ONE TO UNDERSTAND THIS OR THE RELATIONSHIP IS NOT GOING TO MAKE SENSE

YOU MUST READ PART ONE TO UNDERSTAND THIS OR THE RELATIONSHIP IS NOT GOING TO MAKE SENSE. I WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T READ PART ONE. PART ONE IS CALLED "DON'T BLAME ME."

THIS IS NOW A FULL BOOK BEGINNING IN FALL 2022. PLEASE STOP COMMENTING AND ASKING ME TO MAKE ONE. YOU GOT IT, BABIES. IT'S IN MY PROFILE <3 

CW: Spanking, inappropriate use of belts, choking, hair pulling, hints of manipulation, soft!dom Nick, mentions of stripping and sex work, multiple orgasms, degradation kink, daddy kink.

"So you're not going to fire me?" Alex asks as Nick carries her out of the office, and into the elevator.

"Fire you?" He laughs. "Sweetheart, you're going to suck my cock under my desk when I'm on the phone with the President of the fucking United States. Do you understand me?"

Her cheeks are dusted pink and heat rises in her belly as she nods. Maybe this is what the other girls wouldn't do, but Alex will do anything to keep this job, and to have the most mind-blowing orgasms of her life. It's a hell of a lot better than her vibrator with a dying battery that's sitting in her bedside table at home.

She holds onto him and he presses the button for the parking garage and then dips his head to kiss her. It's so soft, and he smells so good.

"You're very pretty," he whispers.

She stammers.

"Th— thank you."

He smiles and searches her eyes.

"A little unsure of yourself, though, aren't you? People don't tell you how pretty you are very often, do they?"

More stammering, and stuttering. It's embarrassing. She bites her lips and looks away. Nick grins.

"We can fix that."

Her stomach clenches. He knows she likes praise, but she also couldn't get enough of him degrading her and punishing her. Whatever feminist theory she learned in school evaporated from her body the second she laid eyes on him.

They get down to the parking garage and he sets her back down on the floor, walking her to his car. He opens the door for her and helps her inside. It's a black Jaguar with cream coloured leather interior. It smells brand new. Nick slides into the seat beside her and starts it up. The engine is smooth, and he smirks at her as he backs out of his parking spot.

He whistles as he heads toward his apartment and she swallows hard, still so unsure of where this is all going. Nick grips the steering wheel with one hand while the other reaches over to grasp her chin, turning her head to look at him.

"You did great today, by the way. Genuinely."

"Except the part where I broke the rules."

His bright blue eyes twinkle.