How they comfort you with dysphoria

Arisu
This man would go out and by you, your favorite snacks, food, drinks, he then would come back, giving you a big hug, telling you that he loves you and that you're worth it. You guys would then cuddle and watch you're favorite movie as you eat the things he bought.

Karube
He will try and fight whoever made you feel the way you do, that's if someone caused it. He then would comfort you by showering you with love, calling you his prince, sweet boy, baby boy, kissing you all over, and cuddling you to make you feel yourself again.

Chishiya
Behind closed doors, He'd drop his act and give you the tightest hug, comforting you the best he can. He'd call you all your favorite pet names to calm you down. If you like to play with peoples hair to calm down, he'll let you do that.

Niragi
Okay, now i know this man looks like he'd just laugh at your ass but i honestly feel like he has a sweet spot somewhere in there. Behind closed doors, best believe he will ask you if your okay and who did it. You tell him what happened and he strokes your hair, whispering sweet things to you, and cuddling you. Same as Chishiya, he'd let you play with his hair if it'll calm you down.

Kuina
She knows how it feels. She'll hug you, call you sweet things, hell, she'll even buy you all of your favorite snacks to make you feel better.