dates

Arisu
This man would either take you to an arcade or you guys would just stay home and play video games. If you want to do something other than that, he will gladly let you control what you both do that day.
I also feel like he'd love to bake with you. Just bake some cakes, cookies, brownies, you name it!

Karube
I don't know why but i feel like for a date, you guys would stay in bed all day, just cuddle and watch movies. If you do go somewhere, chances are he's taking you to a Carnival. I feel he'd like to try winning you stuff from the games. If he fails, he will try again until he succeeds. At the end of the night, he would take you to the Farris Wheel and you'd cuddle close while admiring the view.

Chishiya
I feel like he'd take you to an aquarium. I mean, who doesn't love fish? (most people-)
I feel he would like to see you're eyes light up once you see something you like. He would honestly just admire you the whole time,  fuck the fish. Afterwards, if you're hungry, he'd take you to
your favorite restaurant and you both would talk and have a great rest of your date.

Niragi
I honestly feel like he'd take you tonight beach, party, or club. (That's all that comes to my mind-)
Like, you'd stay home also but if you go out, you're partying or relaxing in the hot ass sun.

Kuina
She would take you on a karaoke date. There. I said it. She would have you sing all the icon songs. Hell, maybe even into the unknown or let it go. Y'all are singing so many Disney songs though. Your favorite song that you guys had sang was Almost There from The Princess and The frog