Your first kiss with them.

(AN: So i did this on tumblr and it got a lot of likes and views- So i'm doing it here as well.)

Arisu
How it all happened was you were both playing video games. You actually beat him for the first time and you started doing a mini victory dance and Arisu was in awe. He leaned over and kissed you softly. The kiss was gentle and soft. It was so sweet and filled with love.  You suddenly pulled away and smiled. "Why'd you suddenly kiss me?" You asked and Arisu froze.
Arisu would probably be flustered or bold about it. (I can easily see both but can't choose-)
If he was flustered, He'd probably apologize if you didn't want it but if you tell him it's okay, he'll calm down. Though if not, He'd still apologize but pull something like. "I couldn't help it.. You're just so cute."

Karube
I'd feel like you'd be out on a date. It would be some cute but kind of cliche date. Like just watching the sunset for example. He'd enjoy watching how happy you are and then BOOM he kisses you! it's so romantic. It's not hard but it's not soft. It's perfect. It's perfectly in the middle. It shocks you at first but then you know, You enjoy it. He pulls away and if your flustered or blushing, he'll tease you for it. "You're such a pretty boy that i couldn't resist!"

Chishiya
He comes home from work and you both just started dating. You haven't really kissed each other yet. You happily greet him at the door with a tackle hug. He just smiles, happy to see that you missed him. You're very happy to see him as you start rambling about how your day went and he just kisses your suddenly. It's cute. It's the most passionate and soft kiss. It shocks you at first but then you just start melting into the feeling. He then pulled away and rubbed your back gently. "You seem excited. Let me change and then my beautiful boy can tell me more about his day, hm?" (SCREECHES this made me flustered i swear-)

Niragi
So this guy- He seems like his kisses turn into makeout sessions. Full on makeout sessions- You both are just on a drive. You aren't doing anything and you're both having a good time. You're talking, eating snacks, vibing to music. You're both having fun. Niragi suddenly pulls into an empty parking lot. You're just looking out of the window until you feel his eyes on you. You look up at him and smiled. "Why'd you pull over here-" He cuts you off by kissing you. He seems like the type to have pretty rough kisses so uh- if it hurts your lips, that must suck- Though, It's enjoyable. It's an enjoyable type of rough if you know what i mean.