Marie Walker: The lesser Known Sister Of Allen Walker Part 3

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry it took so long! school is hard and i got a D!!!!!!!!!!! a D!!!!! im an A B student!!!!!!!!!!! i was grounded because of that!!!!!! GRRRR

anything in bold and parethesese is from me, the author

ex: (i might have got that quote wrong...)

____________________________________________________________________________________

A couple of months later I was still staying in Resembool, apparently that general didnt care i snuck away. By that time i was pretty good at alchemy, my skills were on par with ed and al's. Winry was also teaching me the basics of making automail. then one day when we were gathering fruit and vegitables we were running back to ed and al's house, with them me being the youngest i was the slowest and ed being the fastest said "come on guys! you couldnt beat a snail with a broken leg!". When  we reached the house what we saw surprised us. Ed and al's mother was laying on the floor passed out. We all dropped what we were holding and ran to her side. I immediately said "i will call for a doctor" and ran out of the house to winrys house where they had a phone (if ed and al's house had a phone i was to panicked to notice) when winry answered her door "can i use your phone?" "why?" "just let me use your phone!" she let me in and i went straight to the phone and called the doctor. when the doctor got there i led him directly to ed and al's house. when we got there ed and al's mother was already on the bed. the doctor said "this isnt a sickness she got yesterday, she must have had it for a long time not telling anyone" a couple of days later she passed away. ed and al started studying alchemy harder than ever. And, of course, at the worst time possible because of ed and al's mother passing away the General and Allen walked Resembool. Of course Allen noticed me immediately but he could tell i didnt want the general to notice me so he didnt say anything, i went straight back to winrys house where i was staying so i wouldnt be found by that stupid general. (you can tell i hate general cross...) then at that moment what i am guessing is an akuma appeared... my eye turned into a bullseye type thing and looked out the window at the akuma. it looked like a shereical shape with a mask that looked like a face or a mime's makeup and horns coming out of the mask... the spherical i guess body of the akuma had what looked like guns coming off of it. then thats wgen i saw it... the soul... it looked like a human crying but its mouth looked stitched shut and was wrapped up in bandages... the sight of it made me want to puke... then automaticly I ran out of the house. and a cut appeared on the back of my hand right below my right ring finger and it started bleeding but i didnt feel any pain... then the blood wrapped around my ring finger and formed a silver ring with a red stone inside of it... then the ring sent out an energy wave that looked blueish and right when it reached the akuma it exploded... the soul seemed to break out of the bandages and looked like a real person... a girl maybe eleven years old and said "thank you" then dissappeared and I knew she went to heaven.