Marie Walker: The lesser Known Sister Of Allen Walker part 5

Sorry it took so long... I had school and got distracted and had to finish reading d gray man and I finally did!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I destroyed the akuma Allen ran over to me and hugged me and remembering I was the cat jumped back and apologized. I didn't turn into a cat so Allen looked confused "wait..." I said "aren't I supposed to turn into a cat?" Allen just shrugged "maybe I didn't turn into a cat because you are cursed now too" Allen responded by saying "that's probably what it is" I immediately hugged Allen again happy that I could finally hug my brother. Then Winry came out of her house wondering the noise that came from the akuma was. I stopped hugging Allen and said "Winry come meet my brother Allen!"

"Hello Allen nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

Allen turned to me and looked at my ring "What is that ring?"

"I don't know, when I saw the akuma it just formed on my hand out of my blood and sent an energy wave that destroyed the akuma"

"That ring must be your anti akuma weapon!"

"But its just a ring... It formed from the blood from a cut that appeared on my hand"

I then looked at my hand "The cut disappeared!"

Then all of a sudden the cut appeared again and the ring turned back into blood and went into the cut and the cut healed, there wasn't even a trace of the cut or blood left.

"it did that on its own... just like how it appeared..."

"then it must be your anti akuma weapon" Allen said

It then started raining so I ran into Winry's house causing both Allen and Winry to follow me

"I...Hate...The...Rain!"

"Why?" Asked Winry

"I just have always hated the rain" I then started fidgeting with my bracelet

"What's that?"

Allen looked at me after Winry asked me that wondering what I would say

"It's something I have had since I was born, I am scared of thunder and lightening. The feel of the beads on this bracelet calms me down whenever I am scared" I lied, but living a lot of my life on the streets and on the run I am an expert at lying. Winry couldn't tell I was lying and simply responded with "Okay"

"We have been looking for you for months. Why did you run away?" Allen said

"I don't like that man who calls himself a general, he doesn't seem right to me"

(Haha she can tell that cross isn't a good master, and no her innocence isn't a crystal type if you were thinking that, it is a parasitic type)