Marie Walker: The lesser Known Sister Of Allen Walker part 4

Here is her life story before the book started :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was born on august twentyith into the sohma family, I was named Cassidy, after i was born it started raining and they found out i was the cat of the zodiac. there are different groups of zodiacs in the sohma family at one time. The family i was born in to gave me up immediately. Hatsaharu's family took me in and cared for me, Haru is three years older than me and is the cow in a different group of zodiacs, i got a bracelet to keep me from turning into the true form of the cat of the zodiac. I lived with hatsaheru's family untill i learned to care for myself which was when i was two years old, i learn verry fast for my age. I ran away from the sohma family estate and started living on the streets always traveling, the only things i had were my clothes and two bracelets, the one i was wearing and a larger one for when the one i am wearing doesnt fit anymore. i also took some money that i had earned at Haru's house over time. It was not alot but if i was careful with it i could survive for at least a month. I had to travel alot so I wouldnt be put into an orphanage. I traveled through many towns here in japan but i couldnt stay in Japan forever so eventually i snuch onto a ship going to china. That ship ride was two days long and they provided the passengers food and we didnt have to pay for it. So trhat saved me some money. When the ship got to china i was in a small town and on the edges there were mountains and bamboo groves. I also saw a large darkly colored building in the distance way past the bamboo groves. I somehow knew that I would come here again someday.