𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

[POV: Delihah]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                             [POV: Delihah]

Police Officer: "Miss, I need you to calm down, okay? You're making this way worse than it should be."

Delihah: "No! Leave me alone! Don't you understand? That was my best friend and I shouldn't be getting arrested?!"

I shouted, trying to get the unknown man's grip away from me. He forcefully sat me down on a near couch, this where all of my friends were sitting.

Delilah: "You really think I would've done anything bad to her?!" -I shouted, trying to run away from the cop, who quickly grabbed my wrists.

He sat me back down on the couch, receiving a glare from me instantly.

Cole: "Lilah, just stop fighting...is not worth it!"  -he shouted, hitting my arm with his elbow.

Delihah: "Shut up, asshole!"

Cole: "What the fuck did I do wrong?!" -he asked Ava, who just shrugged her
shoulders.

The girl, later sat down in a chair, with handcuffs holding down her arms as well.

Aziel: "Lilah, just calm down. The process could be faster that way."

I took deep breaths and proceeded to adjust my shoulders comfortably. Aziel and the rest of the group, stared back at the officer annoyed.

Dylan: "What are we getting arrested for?" -the boy asked, while we all glanced at the cop confused.

Police Officer: "You're not getting arrested kids. We are here to simply ask you some questions about, Hayley Lynn. Also, a few  people that might be suspects of her murder."

Kieran: "Then why are we handcuffed? If my Dad, hears that you're doing this...I swear he would get your ass fired, asshole!"

Police officer: "Language, Kid."

We all watched how the Officer, grabbed his radio and said a couple of words through the device. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Kieran's Dad, entering. And curiously enough, being followed by three girls.

Dylan: "Faith?! What are you doing here?"-he asked, making all of us stare at him confused.

Faith: "What are YOU doing here?" -the girl questioned, making Dylan, scoff.

I sensed a tint of annoyance by him and apparently it was due to her response.

Dylan: "None of your business, Lee." -he answered, making the girl, roll her eyes.

Police officer: "You two know each other?"

Everyone glanced at Dylan looking then back to the girl, who just nodded in agreement.

Dylan: "She's my sister." -he replied, automatically making everyone stare at the girl, with surprise.

The only ones that seemed to know about this was Kieran and Cole, they weren't surprised at all.

𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें