𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐔𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝

(POV: Hazel)

(POV: Hazel)

It's been quite a while already since I last saw, Dylan and Delihah. I've waited in front of this creepy looking shed that looked like it wasn't even part of the fair. To me it was probably placed recently because at the same time it looked pretty fake.

I couldn't keep waiting so I kept on walking taking a hold of the small door handle, I had already walked a couple of miles into the woods beside the fair, thankfully not being caught. So, hopefully I'm not doing this in vain.

As I opened the door, this weird looking carpet had lots of light bulbs beside it, almost looking like one of those red carpets on events.

Everything seemed to be planned out too well, it almost felt like a circus home by the way it was all set up.

Hazel: "Aziel?! Hello?! Can you hear me?!"-I shouted as loud as possible trying to get any responses from the rest of the missing group.

It didn't took long enough for me to hear some weird shuffling around me, even though there was a couple of lights around, the rest of the space was surrounded by darkness.

Hazel: "Whoever is near me right now, step back and tell me who the hell are you!"-I demanded, stepping closer to the entrance just in case I needed to run away.

The ambient became really tense, it had a weird feeling but I couldn't really describe it, everything began to feel wrong. Suddenly after, I heard running footsteps approaching me in a very quick speed. It didn't allow me to move or do anything over how scared I felt.

Hazel: "That's how I got here I guess...you?"-I explained everything detail by detail to, Ava.

We were currently locked in some weird room, both tied up to one wooden chair in the middle of the space. She had bruises all over her face, this one hasn't told me a single thing of what happened to her or how did she got here.

Ava: "I was...I guess kidnapped, I don't remember that much due to this weird cloth, whoever psycho got me here made me smell a weird liquid."

The black haired girl mentioned everything, her voice kept on breaking because of how scared she was I supposed.

Hazel: "Look, you don't need to worry, okay? I know for a fact that the rest are going to find us and help no matter what."

I looked slightly back towards the girl, reassuring her as best as I could.

Hazel: "We need to maintain as calm as possible."

Ava: "What if they arrive to late?" -she asked, making me look down, almost fearing that she might be right.

Hazel: "That won't happen."

(POV: Aziel)

Cole: "Alright, this is no use! We've been searching in this shit hole for a while already, we haven't found anyone! Not even, Ava."