𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐞 𝐃𝐨?

[POV: Faith]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[POV: Faith]

Dylan gripped the steering wheel tightly as he sped down the dark, deserted road. I sat in the passenger seat, my heart racing with fear and anticipation. We had just received a frantic phone call from Cole, who had told us that Hazel had been threatened by the killer.

Dylan: "We have to get to Cole's house as fast as we can." -Dylan urged, his voice filled with determination.

I nodded in agreement, my hands clenching into fists. The thought of my friends being in danger frightened me, the adrenaline fueled my determination to reach Cole's house and make sure everyone was safe.

As we approached the familiar street where we used to live, Dylan's foot pressed harder on the gas pedal, the engine roaring as we raced towards our destination. We skidded to a stop in front of the chaotic scene, our hearts sinking at the sight of flashing lights and the sound of sirens filling the air.

I glanced aside and looked at Dylan with fear, he only had the same exact expression.

Faith: "You don't thin-"

Dylan: "Don't say it." -he interrupted me, parking the car right behind one of the police vehicles.

Jumping out of the car, Dylan and I raced towards the house, desperate to find out what had happened to our friends. We were met by a group of police officers, who quickly filled us in on the terrifying events that had unfolded.

They thankfully told us that everyone was safe, I looked around my surroundings and spotted our old home a couple of miles away from us. My eyes quickly got crystallized by the sight of it, there was already tall grass covering the front porch.

I then felt a hand grabbing my shoulder, I gasped out loud by the sudden touch and turned around quickly.

A sigh was quick to come out of my mouth as I realized who had grabbed me.

Faith: "Cole."

Cole: "Thank goodness you guys are here." -Cole said, his voice filled with relief as he embraced Dylan.

I looked around and then noticed Hazel approaching with Theo quickly. My first decision was to just open my arms and allow them to embrace me.

Faith: "Hazel, I'm so sorry." -I mumbled, rubbing her back as she tightly held onto me.

Hazel: "We were so scared."

Faith: "I know."

Dylan and I breathed a sigh of relief, I knew our hearts were heavy with worry but grateful that our friends were safe. We knew that the threat of the killer still loomed, but we are determined to stick together and protect each other no matter what.

𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें