𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

[POV: Faith)

[POV: Faith)

Dystychiphobia. The fear of hurting someone. Feeling that sudden anxiety building up, knowing that you might hurt someone's feelings or hurt yourself.

I've tried my best to be self explanatory to other people while talking. Well...my family and Dixie, of course. They never really understood the way I spoke, just cause I liked using more "fancy" words. So having to explain what's going on exactly to Delihah, Aziel and Dixie...is going to be a nightmare.

I paced around my room, biting my nails and rethinking everything I was going to be explaining. Each time I thought about it, the longer time felt.

Grabbing my phone, I exited the room. I made my way through the long hallway from my Dad's house. Making it to Dylan's room, I knocked a couple of times but didn't heard any responses from inside.

Faith: "Dylan? Please open the door if you're inside." -I whispered, knocking one more time.

No response, once again.

I grabbed the door handle and twisted it. Successfully opening the door, it allowed me to see the space. I searched for him through the dark place, only to find his body laying in bed.

Faith: "Dylan? Dyls! Wake up!" -I pushed him a couple times, hearing him grunt.

He tried getting my hand out of his shoulder. Obviously, he was fighting his guts to stay in that bed.

Faith: "Your friends are coming over!"

Dylan: "What?! Huh?! What did you said?!" -I jumped startled by his sudden response.

Not to mention how he sat up in a bolt and stared up at me.

Faith: "I said, that your friends are coming over." -I repeated, rubbing my arm as I spoke.

Dylan: "It's almost 8:00 PM! Why are they coming over?! Is it raining!? Oh my God, you made them drive while it's raining?!"

Faith: "Shut up! Jeez...Claire, might hear us." -I said, placing my hand over his mouth.

Yet, he continued speaking through my hand.

Faith: "If you lower your voice." -I ordered.

In response, I only felt his disgusting tongue on my hand.

Faith: "Eeewww! Dylan!" -I exclaimed while rubbing my hand in my tight.

Dylan: "Forget Claire, why are they coming over here?"

My eyes darted over to the ground instantly. I tried to find an easier way to tell him everything...there wasn't. I think all the options would terrify him instantly.

Faith: "Look, there's something I need to tell you. Something...I've been hiding for a couple of days now."

Dylan, stared at me as he patted his bed, allowing me to sit beside him. He was now all ears, which made me nervous. I took a couple of breaths by fidgeting with my fingers. Without looking at him, I was too scared.