3

Syntax was woken in the early morning before any other demon in their underground wells. He groaned and opened his eyes to the cold air of his room. One looked to his left and he realized why he woke up. " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?" Syntax scrambled up as he stared at the smiling face that belonged to the Mayor. " Oh nothing." He just smiled and his body turned to leave, but his head didn't move. A stare was kept between both of them before the Mayor finally left. Syntax took deep scared breaths as soon Spindrax burst into his room. " WHAT'S WRONG!?" She asked the toxic-haired male. 

Syntax just stared back before shouting to get out too. Spindrax did slowly. Syntax groaned and laid back down. He wanted to get some more sleep but just couldn't fall back asleep. He sighed and got up. He left his room to get water but heard humming. Syntax heard the faint hums and followed them. He entered a small but long room where he saw the Mayor at the end of it, humming a children's melody while messing with something. Syntax got closer as the song of the itsy bitsy spider filled his ears. " The Itsy Bitsy Spider climbed up the water spout~ Down came the rain again

W̴̖̩͎̫̹͋͗̆̕a̸̢̡͓̫̘͖̠͎̲͗́͂̿̕͜͠͠s̵̛̹̦̥͉̤͍̼͈̪͚͆̔͌̍͆̊h̵̨͕͍͙̮͒̏̊̉͝ě̷̛̗̠͎̮̍̀̕͠ḋ̷̡̤̜̤͒̄̊̕͝ ̴̛̮̯̳͑͐̓t̵͈̝̖͇̞̍̐̈́͊͘͝h̸͇̹̯̝̫̪̖̪͙͛̀͊ê̸̢̡̦̪̘̙̰̥̯ ̴͙̠̻̗͛̌̽̋̒̚̕s̷̖͗̄͌̄̐̊p̵̢̨͕̫͚̼͇̐̚i̷̢̨̞͎͇̞̼͇̗̒͛͝d̵͉̘̳̤͉̗̥͔͒̓͛̑̿͊͘͝ͅe̵̙̠̬̞͖̰̅̎͗̓r̶̡̼̓͝ ̸̤̤̗̦͙̘̼̝̙͇͑̋̋̈́̔̅ö̴͇̯͓̘̺̱̥̺͆̔̽́̍̐͗͌ͅǘ̶̧̯̹̩̣͊́t̷̯̟͔̯͖͍̲̺̓̋̽̿̈́̈̐̃̎̓

The mayor's head snapped backwards to face Syntax as the demon saw what was in the smiling hands. It was a spider bot, and when the mayor sang washed the spider out, he tore off one of its legs. Syntax felt pure fear that got worse the more he stared. Syntax quickly turned away to run but the wall was suddenly much closer and he felt himself get pinned to the wall by the Mayor. Syntax turned around to face him. The shadows covered most of the man's face. But his wide smiling and almost white eyes seemed to glow in the dark as he got closer to Syntax.Syntax was sweating he was so scared. But the Mayor just chuckled and walked away. Always the fear but no fight. Syntax held his hand over his heart as he slid down the wall. 

He breathed heavily with wide eyes. He didnt know why the Mayor scared him so bad. Was it that never leaving smile. But he felt like his frown would be even scarier. Like a warrior on the battlefield. There was an alluring quality to the Mayor. Luring you into certain death that's what. " Syntax?" A big voice gently asked. He looked up and saw Strong Spider though they mainly called him Goliath. " You alright man?" He offered a hand which the smaller demon took. Goliath helped up Syntax who held his head. " Im.. ill be ok. Please tell the Queen I don't feel good and cannot work today." " Of course! get your rest you work too much." Goliath smiled and patted Syntax shoulder. Syntax smiled, Goliath was really the guy to do something without asking too many questions. the other two would try and pry out why, but Goliath knew by Syntax's face that it wasn't his place to ask

Syntax wobbled back to his room and face-planted into his bed. He groaned and felt like his legs ache. He sat up and glanced at his desk where the basket still sat on it. He hummed and got up, taking the basket to the bathroom where he grew himself a bath. Once filled he undressed slowly and entered the warm water. He groaned as the almost burning liquid wrapped around his body. He reached over the basket where he plucked out a bath bomb wrapped in a cloth to keep the real dried lavender inside once the ball melted in the water.

Syntax set the ball into the water and watched the color seep out from it. The smell of lavender filled the air as Syntax sunk more into the water that slowly transformed from clear to purple. He took in a deep breath and dunked his head underwater to wet his hair before resurfacing. He opened his eyes as water dripped off his right eyelash. The bath was so relaxing, and he woke up too early this morning. He felt his eyes grow heavy as he closed his eyes and relaxed. The smell of lavender coated the man in a sense of relaxation. So relaxed he didn't even flinch at the feeling of another man's hands in his hair.

Syntax let out a small rumble, similar to a purr. He felt the hands pause before continuing to stroke his wet hair before removing themselves. They returned with some sort of liquid in which was coated into Syntaxs hair. Shampoo most likely. The thick liquid was messaged into the demon's toxic green hair. The sound and feeling of water soon swooshed over the man's head as the water was gently and slowly poured onto his head to remove the shampoo. The same was done with the conditioner, but before it could be washed out, Syntax slowly opened his eyes but saw no one in the bathroom with him. He hummed and slowly washed his body with soap before relaxing back into the water where he once again shut his eyes, too lazy to remove the conditioner.

The feeling of water draining out the product came as the water started to drain. Syntax felt himself drifting off to sleep as all the water drained out and the cloth was removed and thrown away. Large arms wrapped around him and took him out of the tub before wrapping him in a towel. Syntax was too tired to respond or even open his eyes. The man dried him gently, removing the water from his body and hair. he was slowly dressed in the clothes Syntax brought in with him. Syntax slowly succumbed to the weight of exhaustion and relaxation, he fell asleep in the man's arms. The man slowly walked into Syntaxs room and laid him in his bed, covering him in his sheets. He stroked his damp hair and smirked, " I take it you like the basket I gave you."