4

Syntax woke up slowly as relaxation poured around him. He felt...refreshed. He hadn't felt like this in a long while. Normally he was pained, aching, tired, angry. But right now? Oh, he felt like he touched the clouds of the heavens. Laying down in the soft clouds as if they were a mother's touch. He didn't want to lose this feeling, but he slept long enough. he sat up and looked at his phone, seeing the time read 1 pm. He slept a long while and almost panicked before remembering he told Goliath to tell the Queen he was ill. He cracked his back as he sighed. He ran a hand through his soft fluffy hair which was messy due to his slubber.

" Wow.." He whispered as he smiled. He got up and went to his bathroom. He took a deep breath and slowly removed the paper covering his mirror. He stared at himself for the first time in what felt like forever. He almost didn't recognize himself but at the same time felt more himself than ever. He took a deep breath and stared at his hands as he brushed his hair and then his teeth. He stared more into his own eyes before Syntax washed his face. He dried his face and stared before putting the paper back. " Bleh, Nah still ugly."

Syntax was about to turn around but paused seeing a hand on his right side take the paper down. In the mirror, Syntax saw himself and the Mayor who was standing right behind him. " Why have the paper covering the mirror dear" He purred and put his hands on Syntaxs shoulders, resting his head on Syntaxs head. " What a beautiful sight. Why hide it?" He smirked as Syntax felt paralyzed. " I asked you a question, didn't I-" Mayors smile got distorted yet somehow stayed smiling as Syntax landed a swift hit to his crotch before running. Mayor was rendered frozen for 2 seconds before laughing, " So that's how you wanna play~"

" And then asked why I hide it after saying it was a beautiful sight!" Syntax rambled to Spindrax who was munching on a sandwich. " Bro. He's simping fr fr" " What?" " Like...do you not know what simping is? "" Of course i know what simping means!" Syntax shouted at her. " but, like, why meeeee" " I mean your face shape is really nice" spindrax sipped her water. " its a handsome shape really, you shouldn't let the colors ruin yourself for you" Spindrax told him honestly. " You..think so?" " well yeah! Your colors are a bit funky but it adds character. Like a bold statement piece!" Spindrax snickered. Syntax just hummed and got up, " thanks" he walked away, running a hand through his hair.

He walked back to his room but got stopped by Goliath, asking if he was feeling alright. " Uh, better now but I'm just gonna rest a bit maybe get some work down" Syntax quickly excused himself and went into his room, shutting the door and sighed. " Hello~" " God fucking dammit" " Aw, not happy to see me?" " Who would be." Syntax sat in his chair. " Arent you taking today off?" " I feel better. Leave me alone." " So sad. But I don't think you will work." Mayor grabbed the at the toxic-colored man and slung him over his shoulder. 

" hey! What are you doing?!" "Carrying you. oh don't fret. Earlier you were so calm in my arms and here you are struggling." " What do you mean calm?" Syntax raised a brow. " Oh you were falling asleep in the bathtub and I simply save you from drowning yourself. I dried you off and put you to bed." " YOU SAW ME NAKED!?"" Oh please I didn't take a peak" Mayor snickered. " Why do I not believe you hmm." " I had a towel around your co-" " Shut. just shut up." Syntax sighed and looked away. " I see you're not struggling now" Mayor smirked. Syntax hit his back multiple times after hearing that but Mayor did not budge. " Ugh put me down! Let me go!" Syntax struggled to get out of his grasp. " I don't know. I might not" He pat his leg but got Syntax's knee in his face.

Syntax pulled down from Mayor's shoulder and dropped onto the floor as Mayor stared coldly at him. Regret and fear made Syntax tremble. " Have you had enough now." Mayor stared him down, his eyes circling in blue. Syntax nodded quickly as he was picked back up, held like a toddler now. Mayor holding him by sitting Syntax on his arms while Syntax stared behind Mayor, his arms draped over his shoulders. Mayor walked away with him as Syntax gulped, his shaking body obvious to the now smirking man holding him. " There you are. Not a struggle out of you. I like that" Mayor pat his ass/lower back gently. Syntax wanted out. He didn't like this. He wanted to go.

Go where?

Well, he didn't expect a science museum. When he was set down and a hoodie slapped over his body in front of a museum, Syntax was confused as the hood was forced over his head. Mayor grabbed Syntaxs hand and lead him inside, paying for their tickets. The Mayor led the shorter man around as Syntax began to forget about Mayor and look at everything in the museum. He was a huge nerd so of course he was intrigued. Perhaps this would be counted as, a first date. Whatever it was, Mayor was happy to see the man smile as he geeked over everything in the museum. Perhaps he'll take him to a showcase next. Yeah, that'll be nice.