Chapter 1- The New world

Years have passed since the Rowdy Ruff boys were run out of New Townsville, leaving them lost with nowhere to go and afraid. Being run out of a town is not a good time, and you could never know how long you would be left alone, lost and hungry. The cold street is not a safe place for anyone, even criminal young boys. That's when he came to them. He took them in. He fed them lies that they would be safe if they trusted HIM.
They believed him. Everyone else would see them as weak. He made them scared of everyone else. He saw the boys as an opportunity for change and power, if only they had time to grow and adapt to HIM's ways. A portal opened to a new world, a different dimension. He told the boys if they could start a new reign there, they'd have no competition for a battle of good and evil, where good prevails. He told the boys they would be treated better, and more respected and promised to send them to the new world, but at a price. Brick, Boomer, and Butch would have to repay him when the time comes to be, in return they were given lives in the new dimension. If they entered, they had to take on new identities, they would no longer be brothers, but had to figure out for themselves where to go to find their new homes.Oblivious to His true intentions, they agreed and walked through the portal to the new world, where the true story begins.

Brick's Pov: We stepped through the portal door to unveil to us a world we were just dying to take over and finally not be in someone's shadows. I for one was excited to live freely again. We appeared outside a run down shack as we closed the portal door. I looked down and noticed our clothes were no longer in tatters and our shirts didn't have our iconic black stripes with our representative colors. That didn't feel right. Something didn't feel right to me. I shuddered at the thought of what is to come, scared we made the wrong decision. I pushed that thought out of my head. I could hear the rain outside as Butch ran from under the safety of the covered, worn down patio and went forward into the wooded area in front of us.

Butch's Pov: After living on an empty road for a few weeks, seeing nature is a nice change I could get used to. Even if we didn't rule over this place, we'd still be able to just live here and chill.
I looked around and saw a volcano I could only assume was dormant. Cool.  The lush forest was soothing and the air felt fresh, as if I was feeling a cooling mist. I noticed Boomer turned towards the direction behind us, where a gigantic waterfall was. This new city was kind of beautiful in all honesty. But to hell would I ever admit that

Boomer's Pov: This world looked so much better than Townsville. I miss being in a town, I hated when the people ran us out yelling. Brick and Butch found it funny at the time, but the consequences sure weren't exciting. Townsville was all city-like, high with a busy urban nature. I have never seen anything so calming. I really liked it and turned back to the others, looking at them to see how they felt. Butch looked slightly astonished, and who could blame him. I might ask him how he feels about this new place. However, Brick didn't seem too impressed. He has a small scowl on his face, but I don't bother asking about it. He probably doesn't wanna be bothered.

Brick's Pov: "Come on, we are... wasting time. We need to... figure out where to... go" I said, trying to form words. It's hard to actually know what to say when you're stuck in a new , foreign place. Guess you could call that breathtaking. I nodded my head towards a sign reading "Newton 5 miles". I was confused for a moment why a sign would be all the way out here before I spotted a dirty road, covered in soil. It wasn't a new road that's for sure, it had a bunch of holes and broken pebbles on it. Looking back at the door from the hut, I saw a piece of tape hanging from it. I looked down and saw a paper,with handwritten words on it. Why didn't I see that before, when I closed the door I wondered. I shook my head, choosing to ignore it. The paper read in a very black and still liquidy ink,

Dear boys,

Just a little side note before you go off on your own little adventure.
You are no longer brothers. Haha, that's a new one for you isnt it? I remember you telling me you spent all your lives together.
Now you will be apart, did I forget to mention that? Whoopsie~
Your different people...
People who used to live there.
People I found and well, took in
Let's just say you look well alike them and I couldn't pass up the chance. Obviously some sacrifices had to be made in order for you to get here.
I also may have had to, remind people of your names, since there was a change. Totally didn't cast a spell on their families for you haha okay well, enjoy your time there.
I hope you appreciate all of my efforts.
It was such an awfully big favor I have done for you.
Don't worry about your names or anything such as that, all I did was a little swap here and there.
The people I took to help you, they are holding up well for now. Don't know how long that's going to last~
Never mind that, here are your addresses, I left some notes with a bit more instructions there.