OLD! Part 5- Today's the Day

Context before you read! I'm fixing up my book so any chapters with the title of OLD are previous writes that are not connected with the newer ones. They are my old write which id rather just skip over.

•No Pov•

It's been 3 months since you meet Brick, Blake, Boomer, Bash, Butch, and Breaker. You've been hanging out with them and love each of their completely different from another personalities. For example, Boomer is the most thoughtful. He asked you what was your favorite flower and went out of town into the forest to get you it. Breaker is the most childish, one day you were playing in the park and he pushed you into the mud to cuddle you. Butch is the most flirty, he came up to you one day and said holding out a rose "Did you sit on sugar? Cause dat ass is sweet! ". Bash is the calmest, he took you on many library hangouts and bought you many books. Brick is the most competitive, he broke into your house and picked you up to bring you to his house for a baking competition, of course you won. Blake is the shy one, ever time you talk to him he blushes and calls you baka!All of these boys have many different and unique personalities and one day..

"Y/n, I love you"

These were the words of.

Tbc•

Sorry readers, author-chan is planning full on stories about the love story of each boy, so my next chapter will be who you would like to ask you out~[ Ofc you can read them all tho] Thx for reading!

Author-chan