Old! Part 5(continued)

Context before you read! I'm fixing up my book so any chapters with the title of OLD are previous writes that are not connected with the newer ones. They are my old write which id rather just skip over.

Brick-No Pov

"Y/n, I love you. I want you to be my girlfriend, because you make me so happy. You're pretty and adorable in my hat.Here.Will you be my gf? " Brick said handit Y/n a single rose and chocolates.

Y/n smiled at Brick and took his gifts. "Brick, you're amazing!So, yes I'll be your girlfriend!"

Brick then picked Y/n up bridal style and spinned her around smiling. He then pinned her against the wall and gave her multiple pecks on her lips to show his display of love.
Sorry its short. Out of ideas honestly.

Boomer-No Pov

"Y/n, I really like you"

Y/n looked at the blue eyed boy and smiled.

Boomer said: I really like you, but you're so n-nice and perfect. Do you lo-

He was cut off by lips pressing into his. Y/n kissed Boomer lightly and nodded.

Y/n: Boomer, you're great.. I love you too..

Y/n nuzzled Boomer then booped his nose.After she did that, Boomer hugged her affectionately.

Boomer: Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek.

Y/n: Mhmm ^^ I love you Boomie

Boomer: I love you too

Butch-No POV

"Y/n baby~ I Really love you "
Y/n heard a voice call out to her in the halls. Y/n turned around to see Butch smirking and walking closer to her.

Y/n:I love you too Butch...

Not even moments later Butch pulled Y/n into his chest wrapping his arms and hands around her waist.

Butch:Be my girl?

Y/n hesitated but nodded her head. A devilish grin appeared on Butches face as he lifts Y/n up and puts her on his shoulders.

Y/n[mind]:I don't even want to begin to think of what he has planned for me now...

Blake-No POV

"Y/n I-I l-l-lov- erm. "

Y/n glanced at the blushing and flustered boy behind her.

Y/n: I love you too Blakey~

Blake: Wh-whatever..

Blake, with hesitation, turned to Y/n and hugged her. Y/n hugged back as she whispered to the blushing boy.

Y/n: does this mean we are dating now?

Blake: o-of c-course n-not... On-only if y-you wan-want, t-too make y-you feel good. As i-if I wann-wanna da-date you..

Y/n smiled and kissed Blake on his cheek.

Bash-No Pov

"Hey, um Y/n L/n ( Your name, last name), would you do me the honers.. Of being my girlfriend... I love you... "

Y/n knew only one person who would straight up ask her, Bash.

Y/n: Of course Bash, I would be delighted to be your girlfriend...

Y/n starts giggling at how serious Bash is all the time.
Bash grabbed Y/n's hand and gently layed a kiss apon it. Walking away, Bash held Y/n's hand with a tight but not painful grip pleased.

Breaker-No POV

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"
A childish, giggling voice asked a girl.

Y/n turned around to see a Raven haired boy holding a box of candy and grinning big.

Y/n: Awww Breaker!Yes!

Y/n said while petting Breakers head taking the chocolate.

Breaker: sorry sweetie.. Those are mine!

Breaker then grabbed the chocolate box with his mouth and ran off giggling away from Y/n. She smiled and chased Breaker for the chocolates around the school. When he stopped she noticed, Breaker ate all of her chocolates and she tackled him mad but smiling.

Done readers!
Author-chan finally finished!
Song used-Legands never die
Bye reader!
Author-chan loves chu!