OLD! Part 3- At the park

Context before you read! I'm fixing up my book so any chapters with the title of OLD are previous writes that are not connected with the newer ones. They are my old write which id rather just skip over.

•Your Pov•

I asked: What's wrong Boomer?

I patted his head and hugged him.

Boomer:M-My bro-brothers... Butch... He told me I was weak and hurt me..

•His memory flashback•

Butch: You shy little idiot! You're never going to get a girlfriend being so weak, you little!
He kept beating on Boomer while Brick yelled at both of them to shut up because they are upsetting him.

•Memory over•

I told Boomer: It's ok, they care about you, they are just hurting you because maybe they can't find your real purpose..

I smiled and looked at him. He was smiling lightly and cuddling me. I was glad I can help him.

After I comforted Boomer I got up and looked for Brick and Butch. I ran around the whole park and spotted them on a bench talking to each other. I went up to them and...

A. Yelled at them.

B. Nicely confronted them.

C. Decided to beat their assess.

[If you chose A]

I yelled: YOU BOYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR HURTING YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!!!JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU BOTH ARE!?!???

After yelling, I heard them both chucking. I wondered what was so funny.

Butch: Aww you're so cute when your mad babe. *laughing*

Brick: He has a point, you are adorable when you were yelling, your little voice was so squeaky. *chuckles*

What?!??!? - I yelled

They just patted my head and walked away laughing and I just stomped my foot upset for them saying that when I was trying to help Boomer.

[If you chose B]

I told them: I think you guys should be a little softer on Boomer, because he alwa-

Butch: Shut up..

Brick: Butch! He means to say your boring us.. *yawns*

Butch: Yeah, your little lecture is a snooze fest..Boring..

I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

[ If You chose C]

I went over to Butch and Brick and slapped them both and pushed them both to the ground. I stomped on their asses while cursing at them for hurting Boomer then smiled and helped them up. I gave them each a hug and walked away skipping proud of what I have done.

[After the scenario you chose]

I started to walk to the front of the park but then I saw a flash of red, blue, and green light peek out from behind a tree.

I thought:Boys? Why are they hiding?

After about 3 minutes I said: Boys? Are you all hiding from me?

I walked to the tree slowly. As I looked behind it, I expected to see Brick, Butch, and Boomer, but when I did, I was wrong. I saw 3 similar boys, with the same color pattern of red, blue, and green. The boy with a red beanie, red eyes, and orange hair looked scared and startled at me. The boy with blue eyes and light blonde  neatly combed hair looked up at me and sighed and put his book down, while the last boy with raven hair and green eyes happily smiled and said: Hi!

I responded: Hello? Who are you guys.. I thought you were others.. But you look so.. So

Blonde haired boy:Familiar?I'm assuming you thought we were our counterparts, Butch, Brick, Boomer perhaps?

I nodded and he continued.

Blonde haired boy: I'm Bash, the boy with a beanie is Blake and this is Brea-

Great eyed boy: I'm Breaker!

Breaker smiled and tilted his head at me in an adorable way.

Bash: We are the rowdy right boys, we were thrilled out of our dimension and placed here for a more efficient start, Who are you?

I said: I'm Y/n

Breaker: You're very very pretty Y/N

Blake nodded in agreement with Breaker and said: So-sorry I'm sh-shy....

I said: It's alright..

As I started to walk away, Bash grabbed my hand.

Bash: Wait, where our the other bo-

He was cut off by Butch yelling at him.

Butch: Oh look! I found the rights, and they got Y/n!!!

Brick dashed over and grabbed me.

I said: I'm fine..

Boomer: The-they wern-

Butch: Shut up Boomer, You rights better not get any ideas with my gf

I yelled: What?!??

Bash: Us? You're the pervert..

Breaker: We are so sweet and polite compared to you all...

Boomer: I'm sweet and polite!

I just put my hands over my face annoyed and said: Can you all please stop yelling, I don't like arguing , I have to hear crap all day and when I go home...

They all shut up. Butch, Brick, and Bash mumbled under their breath and Breaker, Boomer, And Blake whimpered lightly.

I sighed and one by one( by one by one by one by one) hugged them all and gave them a small kiss on the cheek.Breaker blushed so much and pulled his beanie over his face while Boomer and Breaker smiled pleased. Butch smirked and bit his lip while Brick smiled and Bash just looked not at all interested besides the fact he bit his lip lightly.

I said: I have to go.. Don't fight each other, please

I ran out of the park fast.Inside I just smiled and thought about all the boys. All of them are either hot or cute, Boomer and Breaker are so sweet, Bash is quiet and to himself, Brick is calm and protective,Blake is a blushie boy( ^^) and Butch.. He's so.. Confident and pervy.. Reliable though..

I walked through the streets of Townsville just smiling and continued to think about what I love most about the boys.. Each and every one of them different in their own way.. I have so many new friends. ( and love rivals.. Yassss)I walked down more streets and headed to my house, I claimed through my window and layed on my bed smiling, thinking of what awaits me for tomorrow at school. It was very late, I needed my rest, I happily layed down and drifted off to sleep

End•

Hope you all enjoy it! Bye bye!
,Author-kun