OLD! Part 1-Meeting the rrbz

Context before you read! I'm fixing up my book so any chapters with the title of OLD are previous writes that are not connected with the newer ones. They are my old write which id rather just skip over.

•Your Pov•

I was walking in the streets of New Townsville, when suddenly a flash of colored lights streaked the sky. I looked into the air to see 3 boys fly across the sky fast. I walked away to continue my path to school, dreading every step.I checked my phone and saw it was 8:30 and class started at 8:45 and I was so far from the school!I panicked and ran as fast as I could to the school.
•When I reach the classroom•

Mr. Green:You're late! Detention for you, Y/n L/N!*handing out a detention slip*

I sighed and accepted it, glaring at my brother as he smirked and laughed lightly. I really wanted to smack him upside the head, but resisted the urge and sat in my seat.

•No Pov•

Mr. Green: As I was saying, we have 3 new students, come in boys *opens door*

3 boys walk in, one with raven hair and emerald green eyes, one with bright blue eyes and blonde hair, and the last with orange hair and rose eyes who has a red hat on top of his head.

Blonde haired boy: Hi, I'm Boomer!

You thought:He said that so cheerfully and happy.

Raven haired boy:Sup,I'm Butcher.

You thought:He said that so charmingly, and ended it with a smirk, he must be arrogant.. Ugh

Orange haired boy: I'm Brick, they are my brothers.. *mumbling and sign*

You thought:He said it so dully, must not want to be here, I cant blame him

You sunk your head into your desk and closed your eyes tired.

Mr. Green:Ok, Boomer sit behind Y/n *pointing at you*Butch sit besides B/n *points at your brother* And Brick in besides Butch.

Seating in whole class[ Of 15]

Angela[bully], Mitch, Empty, Boomer , Zoey[bully], [ back row]

B/n, Butch, Brick, Y/n, Empty
[Middle row]

Dexter, Empty, Jake, Jessica[bully], Princess
[Front row]

All the boys sit down and you sigh, trying to[Choice time]

A. Play on your phone~
B. Sleep~
C. Read~

[If you chose A]

Mr. Green: Y/N!! Get up here and hand me your phone!
You jump up startled and sigh.

•Your Pov•

I get up slowly from my desk and walk to the front of the class and hand over your phone

Mr.Green:Go to the office! Now!

I walk out and go outside the class upset

[If you chose B]

Boomer:*tugs on your hair*

I jump up a little.

Boomer: whispers: stay awake, I don't want to see you getting in trouble..

I nodded and blushed. I then rested my head on my hand and stared onto the board. I swear I heard Brick and Butch scowl.

[If you choose C]

The teacher left you alone all class and then the bell rang for lunch. You got up but tripped on a foot and feel to the ground.When you lifted your head you saw Jessica smirking down at you then she laughed and walked away.

•End•
Hello my readers, hope you liked it, I have plenty twists for later on bye
-Author-chan