MIKE

NEIGHBORS: JO, CODY, SAMEY, AMY, MIKE, DJ, DAVE, SADIE, DAWN, COURTNEY

After my Total Drama life, I have been thinking what I want to do with life. I spent my money to live in a town with about a dozen of my Total Drama friends. I'm living in a two story house, but it feels really lonely since Zoey and I broke up.

*RING RING*

I look down at my phone to see who texted me. "

"Hey, Mike. Something bad happened... Be at the park now, it's Helena. Dawn and Sadie are here with me." Dave texted.

"OK be I will be there soon."I replied.

Helena was a new friend that moved in our little town or neighborhood. She was really nice but strange, I am really worried about what has happened to her.

I drove my bike to the park about seven blocks away. Sadie and Dawn were on the bench wiping their tears. Dave was kneeling down looking at something. Even he was wiping his tears.

"Guys, what the hell happened?" I asked the two sobbing girls. Sadie pointed over at where Dave was at. I slowly walked to Dave, afraid. The only thing I saw was blood on the ground.

"Dave! Whose blood is that? Where is Helena?" I yelled. "Helena... She's dead. Someone killed her! She's gone!" Dave cried.

In my mind I thought I Dave was going crazy. Was Helena really dead? I couldn't believe it..

"Dave where is Helena?" I asked with tears about to flow down my red cheeks.

"We called the cops and the hospital. They took her body," Dave sobbed. Who killed Helena? Why did he or she kill Helena? She was the nicest girl in the whole town!

Dawn and Sadie walked towards us. Sadie's eyes grew bigger than the sun. "Mike, what's that in your back pocket?" Sadie said as she walked back. I pulled the mysterious object out of my back pocket.

It was a knife with blood on it. Is Mal back?