SOMEONE

NEIGHBORS: JO, CODY, SAMEY, AMY, MIKE, DJ, DAVE, SADIE, DAWN, COURTNEY

At exactly 4:12 P.M, all the people who were still alive arrived at the park. Even Dawn was there.

They all hugged each other in sorrow and fear. Everyone stared at Courtney's beat up face and asked, "What happened?"

None of the girls answered, but Courtney stared at Samey which gave out the answer.

"Guys, what happened to the rest of our group?" Dave asked quietly.

"Courtney killed two people," Cody blasted out. "Jo and DJ."

Courtney ran off in anger to the play structure. Everyone stared at the murderer in all kinds of feelings, such as anger, sadness, or fear.
"WHERE'S COURTNEY!?" someone yelled from a short distance. It was Amy. Everyone looked at Courtney at the play structure and Amy charged at the killer. Amy pinned her to the ground and started punching her hard.

"Amy, stop please!" Samey shouted. "No! You get to beat her up, so do I!" Amy replied.

Wait...

Sadie was the only one there who was watching, how does Amy know? Amy looked at the drama mob in fear. Everyone walked slowly to Amy and she crawled back, leaving Courtney alone in pain.

Wait!

Sadie, Samey, or Courtney didn't tell anybody about that fight. So why are they walking too? Everything was confusing. Who's the killer?

Samey and Sadie stopped walking and looked at eachother. Suddenly three black vans pulled over by the park and six men from each van came out. All of them wore black everything and they wore a mask. It was the same van that Sadie saw when some random people kidnapped Dawn.

"Run!" Sadie and Dawn both screamed and all of them followed their order. It was too late, all eighteen men dropped a bomb looking thing that shot out gas. Everyone flopped down on the floor.

"Ms. Phoebe, we have the children. We are bringing them to you, ma'Am." one of the soldier looking men said.