SADIE

NEIGHBORS: JO, CODY, SAMEY, AMY, MIKE, DJ, DAVE, SADIE, DAWN, COURTNEY

"Dawn, how did you not see the huge knife in Mike's back pocket?!" I said to Dawn.

"Sadie that doesn't matter! Helena is dead, get that in your system!" Dawn argued. The way she said system sounded weird. "sis-tehm"...

SYSTEM! "Dawn can't you use YOUR system to find out who killed Helena?" I yelled.

"No! You're acting childish, Sadie! Didn't we leave the park because we thought Mike was the murderer," Dawn stated. "or Mal."

My eyes widened at what Dawn said. Maybe she was right! Mal or Mike was the murderer! *VROOM VROOM* a black car drove at the speed limit of at least 100 toward us. As it got closer Dawn and I stopped walking. "Dawn, oh my gosh, who is that?" I whispered in fear. "I don't know, Sadie. Just stay still." Dawn whispered back. That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

It got closer and closer and when it got to us, it stopped. My heart felt like it was pounding about seven million times per second.

The doors slammed open quickly and two men came out of the car with a black mask. They wrapped their arms around Dawn's and threw her in the car. The man on the left stared at me for about five seconds and then got back in the car. "SADIE HELP ME PLE-" Dawn screamed but her words were cut when the doors slammed shut.

I reached for my phone to call 911 but then the phone got a text alert.

"wow Sadie you are such a bad friend! Call the cops and Dawn will die. LOL! I wonder who sent this message:O"It felt like an A- message in Pretty Little Liars but that was only a TV show. This is real life. The worst part was that the text message's caller ID was Helena.