PHOEBE

NEIGHBORS: JO, CODY, SAMEY, AMY, MIKE, DJ, DAVE, SADIE, DAWN, COURTNEY

        When I told Cody to audition for Total Drama, I asked him to assassinate Chris and bring his body to me. Instead he fell in love with a girl who wasn't in his league. I let him participate in the other seasons to let him have a better summer. Now I'm in his dumb drama with his friends.

        The reason why he wants to know who killed Helena so badly is because Helena and Cody were dating. Like my brother I am going to make them play a game. I will make them do challenges, and in each challenge, one contestant will die.

The contestants I have written down on my list are:

Courtney, Cody, Dawn, Sadie, Dave, Samey, Amy, Mike.

New contestants also joining are:

Scott, Justin, Dakota, Cameron, and Bridgette.

        The new contestants are the people who helped the anonymous killer kill Helena. Payback for breaking my son's heart.

You might ask why you would put your own son in the game. It's because he needs to learn his lesson from illegally installing cameras in our neighborhood. That 25 year-old boy isn't mature.

        The game will start after we find out who murdered Helena. I have a sick mind, and people will die soon, and no one will stop me.