~Roman's Birthday~

⚠️Trigger Warning: Swearing, f00d, eat!ng, mentions of alc0ha1, and slight s3ggsua1 innuendo⚠️

Type: ONESHOT 

Ships: None

AU and Stuff: Canon AU, and Trans guy Roman

~Roman's POV~

I was having a very magnificent dream. I was with the prince of my dreams. I was fighting the Dragon Witch with him. Of course, that had to be interrupted by Patton waking me up.... "Heya Kiddo. It's your birthday! I made your favorite pancakes! Blueberry pancakes with whipped cream, chopped strawberries, chocolate sauce, and red sprinkles! Plus, pecan flavored syrup!" I groaned at his cheeriness, he was so loud. "Mhm..thanks Padre...can I have a few more minutes of sleep? I stayed up late last night" Patton sighed and scolded me for doing that and walked out of my room, closing my door. 

After about 7 minutes I figured the food was getting cold, and who would want that? I got up and dressed myself. Blue skinny jeans and a red hoodie. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. The others were waiting for me, sitting down at the dining room table. There were a few decorations up, mostly red, white, and gold. I smiled at that. "Hey Princey" Virgil said. "Happy Birthday Kiddo! Sit down. We have loads of things planned for you today, but you can't do those things if ya don't eat!" I sat down when he said that. We did our prayers before we ate.

((A/N: I honestly don't know Thomas' religion...I think he's Christian or something like that. I'm not sure))

 ~Timeskip~

Once we were done eating we scraped off our plates and rinse them off in the sink. Patton took my hand and guided me to the living room, sitting me down on the couch. He sunk out and popped back up with loads of gifts. Six in total. One was yellow with a black bow, it had snakes on the yellow wrapping. Another was a royal blue with black stripes, having no bow, it also had Birds and Axolotls all over the wrapping paper((Maybe headcanon Logan to love Axolotls and Birds...maybe not..)). Another, robin eggs blue with a light grey bow on the top, puppies and kittens on the wrapping paper. Another, dark green with morning stars, octopi, and rats all over the wrapping. Lastly...Virgil's. It's was purple, nothing else. It was obvious who got me the gifts. I opened Logan's first because it was closest to me. A book full of LGBTQIA+ fairy tales. "I thought you would appreciate this book. I am sorry if it is not to your liking." I rolled my eyes "Thanks nerd. I'm pretty sure I like it." Logan seemed pleased when I said that. I opened Patton's gift next. A purse that was golden and red. It seemed pretty fancy. "Thanks Pat. It's really cool." I smiled at him. I opened Janus'. Some red wine. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged at the gift. I opened Remus' gift hesitantly. It was a trans guy pride flag and a gay man pride flag. I smiled instantly. "Thank you Remus." Finally, I opened Virgil's gift. Some fabrics. "I thought you would like them 'cause you make your own clothes most of the time..." the fabric colors were different shades of red, purple, yellow, and black. "Thanks Emo Nightmare." 

Patton got up and cleaned all the leftover wrapping paper for me. "Okay. So, we've packed your day with loads of things to do. Number one on the list, is...swimming! Now, would you like to go to the beach or go to the pool?" I thought for a moment "Beach?" Patton smiled "Okie dokie. Everyone go get dressed and then we'll go to the beach!" Patton sunk out to I'm assuming his room. I sunk out to my room as well, changing into my swim suit. I sunk back out to the living room, only Janus, Virgil, and Patton were there. "Hello Roman. The others are finished dressing themselves." Janus said. "Okayyyyy." I said, already getting bored. After what felt like 5 hours(which was probably about 10 minutes) the others were all downstairs, ready to go. Patton summoned the beach bag, full of floats and beach toys. "Okie dokie Kiddos! Let's go!" Patton sunk out, along with myself and the others. The beach was empty, well, obviously 'cause neither I or Remus had made people in the mindscape... but still, it was nice. "Last one to the water is a straight!" Remus shouted to all of us. "No! I am not!" I raced right after my brother. Patton following right behind. Logan, Virgil, and Janus not caring at all, setting up the beach towel on the ground. Remus got to the water first and Patton second...I was last. "Haha! Your not gay anymore. You like fucking women!" I screamed. Patton chuckled "Roman- it's fine. He's just joking." I looked to him "I know that! It still hurts..." Remus rolled his eyes. "Whatever bro. Are you gonna swim in the fish piss and shit or what?" I sighed, slightly disgusted by that phrasing. I got in the water, going to where it was deeper and I did a backflip underwater.

((A/N: I honestly have no more ideas for what they did....so just imagine it? I'm sorry))

After the packed day of fun we went back home. We all got in our PJ's and watched Disney movies and musicals. Everyone besides Patton and I were asleep by 11:37 PM and I was dozing off myself. I yawned, got comfortable, and closed my eyes, going to sleep. 

~Story End~

Hey! Sorry if this was short and kind of weird! But even so, I hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reading!

Post Stamp: Saturday, June 4th 2022, 8:42 PM(Central Daylight Time, US)