𝙤𝙣𝙚 - Princess Daphne

"𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙊𝙁 𝘼 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃! 𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙊𝙁 𝘼 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃! "
Dustin says running around his house. He picks up a cushion to look underneath it.

"Another stupid penny!"  He chucks the penny away when Mews the cat meows.

"Dusty, watch it! You almost hit Mews." Dustin's Mom, Claudia tells him.

"Can I please check under your cushions?" Dustin says while walking to his mother who is sitting on the couch.

"Dusty"
"Mom, please? It's an emergency." He says while standing in front of her.

Claudia makes an irritating noise and Dustin copy's her while Claudia hops off the chair and Dustin scrambles to find it.

"Who's your buddy? Who's your buddy?" She says in a cute almost high-pitched voice obviously talking to her cat. While holding it like a baby.

Dustin holds up 4 quarters which he pulled from under the cushion.
"Love you, Mom." He says running into his bedroom.

"Lucas, Maeve you copy? I've got four quarters. What's your haul" Dustin says holding up his walkie-talkie.

"I've got eight quarters, what about you Lucas?" Maeve holds her walkie-talkie while walking around her house.

"Take your puny haul and multiply by five," Lucas says talking to Dustin through the walkie-talkie.

"How?"
"While you were both scrounging around like a homeless bum, I mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn."

"Old Man Humphrey?" Maeve says through the walkie-talkie.

"He's got that kinda cash?" Dustin asks in disbelief.

"Just call Mike already," Lucas says. Lucas gets irritated easily, especially from Dustin.

"You call Mike," Dustin tells him.

"I have to go take a shower from doing real work, like a man. Over and out" Lucas says while slamming his walkie-talkie on the table.

"Don't worry Dustin I'll call Mike. Try to find some more pennies while I call him" Maeve tells Dustin while she looks at herself in the mirror fixing up her hair.

"Thanks, Maeve. Over and out"

✧.*

"Mike, you copy? Mike, do you copy?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I copy" Mike says into the walkie-talkie while sitting underneath a fort he made for El. Which he still hasn't taken down.

"What are you doing on this channel, Mike?" Maeve asks curiously. Mike and Maeve have been kind of close since Eleven left. I don't know how that happened but I guess it's nice for them to be friends.

"Nothing." He admits.
"Lucas, Dustin and I have eight bucks in total. What's your haul?"

Mike realises he hasn't checked.
"Shit! I don't know yet."

"What do you mean you don't know yet?" Maeve says in a weirdly harsh tone. Maeve still gets annoyed at the boys so don't be surprised. She's a very bitter girl when she's mad.

"Hold on! Call Will" He says while turning off the walkie-talkie. Mike runs towards Nancy's room scrambling all of her stuff looking for some quarters inside his sister's draws. Jackpot. He picks up the piggy bank in a hurry and shakes it until all of the money starts falling out.

"What the hell are you doing?" Nancy stands outside the door shouting at her younger brother.

"I'll pay you back!" Mike grabs a handful of the Pennys and shoves it in his pockets as he scurries away in a hurry."Bye!"