𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - Ghostbusters

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨,"
Maeve says getting off her bike chuckling at the three boys who have dressed up as the ghostbusters.

"No, we look sick!" Lucas says in their defence riding on his bike into school. Maeve rolled her eyes smiling at Lucas.

"Hey, where's your costume?" Dustin asks the girl.

"I didn't think it was going to be dressed up like idiots day at school today. That's my reason," she tells the boys. Will comes walking up behind them.

"Hey, Spengler!" Mike says.

"Egon! Venkman!" Will shouts in excitement hugging Lucas. Maeve slightly smiles at his little happiness that might never happen again since his been pretty sad lately.

"Woah, Woah," Mike said to the young boy, Lucas.

"What?"

"Why are you Venkman?" He asks.

"Because I'm Venkman," Lucas tells the boy shrugging slightly. Maeve notices Mike tense up which makes her feel panicky.

"No, I'm Venkman,"

"Why can't there just be two Venkman's?" Will stated to the two boys who were fighting. Maeve nodded.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago. I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, you're Egon, and you're Winston." Mike points to the boys explaining that Lucas was meant to be Winston.

"I specifically didn't agree to Winston,"

"Yes, you did!" He argues back.

"I don't think he did," Maeve tells Mike. Mike notices that Maeve is agreeing with Lucas and is on his side, I guess that makes Mike jealous. Mike looks at her for a second before completely ignoring her once again.

"No one wants to be Winston, man," Lucas complained to him.

"What's wrong with Winston?"

"What's wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late, he's not funny and he's not seven a scientist,"

"Yeah, but he's still cool,"

"If he's cool, then you be Winston," Lucas points his finger at Mike.

"I-I can't!" Mike stutters out.

"Why not?"

"B-B-Because..."

"B-B-B-Because you're not black?" Lucas says mocking Mike. Maeve raises her eyebrows at that.

"I didn't say that!"

"You thought it,"

"Stop fighting over a stupid power ranger ghostbuster wannabe and we should start heading into class," Maeve commented.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter anyways we can just agree that there can be two Venkman's, okay?" Will added to Maeve.

"Fine, but I didn't say that!" Mike starts to argue back.

"Mike!" Maeve shouts at the boy. Lucas gets really annoyed at Mike which Maeve notices. She looks at the young boy who looks at her back. They haven't been as close as they were before she met Will. Lucas has been super nice to her still but it's not the same. She thinks she did something wrong but she doesn't quite remember what she did that made him not speak to her for months. Maybe it was because Will was back and Lucas didn't have any time for her or maybe...