Information

Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name
H/c = Hair Color
H/l = Hair Length
E/c = Eye Color

Age: 22

Your Gang:

The Vipers-- This is the gang that'll help you take over the city. With the other gangs fighting for control of Manhattan, you need all the help that you can get. And like you, people are tired of the constant gang wars. So under your control, The Vipers will fight against the other eight gangs. And once it's all said and done, you'll be the kings of the city. But you and your crew have a long to go before that can happen.

Gang Color: Blue

Districts:

Chinatown-- As the name implies, this district is home to most of the city's Chinese population. It is know for all of it's businesses such as its shops, bars, and restaurants. It's even got a good handful of apartment buildings and a few hotels. But there's something dark going on in every dark alley all around the district. And little do people know as to what the gang that operates in this district is really even up too.

Financial District-- This is so much like any other downtown area in a major American city. The Financial District is home to office buildings, skyscrapers, and shopping centers. On top of that, it's also home to city hall and the city's royal hotel too. Basically, it's known for the center of the "hustle and bustle" of a major city. But there's also tons of more questionable things going on that you might not want answers too.

Greenwich-- The district is basically a major residential district. There are lots of apartments buildings and houses all over Greenwich. So for those who are looking for middle-class housing start their search here. And there's always a nice shop, store, or a bakery on every corner that you can visit. So you'll be able to enjoy a nice and quiet home. That is, if it wasn't for the gang that terrorize the locals every day.

Hell's Kitchen-- Hell's Kitchen use to be one of Manhattan's worst districts back in the day. Until the district was able to be rebuilt in the 1970's. And ow it's got the shipyard and train depo up and running. Plus it has so many affordable housing for everyone. However, it's also secretly home to an extremely powerful drug cartel. And said cartel just uses the district to fundle drugs and explosives right into the city.

Midtown-- This district is basically one big shopping center. There are tons of outlet malls and stores located all over Midtown. And it's also home to the city's middle/high school, the Empire State Building, and even Grand Central Station. So Midtown is known for all sorts of amazing sights too. But there's always some sort of back alley deal that goes on. So it's best to make sure you don't take a wrong turn anywhere.

Upper East Side-- The Upper East Side is a wealthy upper-class district. And it is  home to high ranking judges, corporate Ceo's, and politicians too. The district is also home to all sorts of fancy restaurants, stores, and housing. So it is pretty much the wealthiest district in the entire city. And it's were lots of people would love to live their lives. But little do people know of the dark secrets that are hidden around the district.

Upper West Side-- The Upper West Side is a nice and quiet residential district. And it's home to so many sights to see on a daily basis. The district is famous for both Columbus University and Barnard College. It's also home to several art galleries, the natural history museum, and pubs too. So there are many things here for people to enjoy. But who knows what shady criminal operations are hidden around here.

Harlem-- Harlem is a district full of all sorts of historic cultures. The district use to be a poor run down area before being rebuilt. The district is home to all sorts of Jewish, African, Hispanic, Cuban, and Italian cultures and even businesses too. And the district was able to become a local hotspot for both locals and tourists. Sadly, the district is also home to all sorts of illegal back alley deals and crimes.