Ch 13: Hit The Couriers

Your P.O.V.

After what happened yesterday, I was pissed off. That son of a bitch, Lucas King, tried to screw me over. Sure, I wasn't planning on attacking any of the other gangs unless I had too. But King had the balls to try and screw me over with his "deal." So now I was going to take over his operations and claim the Upper West Side for The Vipers.

But I knew I couldn't just kill King, since his gang would seek revenge. So I knew that I had to take The Kobra Kings apart before I killed Lucas King. Right now, I was on my way to meet up with some contact. Apparently, this guy had some info on one of Kings rackets. So I made my way to an apartment building in the eastern part of the district.

Once I got in the lobby, I noticed a guy see me and jester to the bathroom. So I had to guess that this was the guy I was going to talk to. Once I got inside, I saw the guy look under the stalls. I figured he wanted to make sure that we were alone. Once he finished, he seemed to be relieved for some odd reason. So now I was really curious as to find out what he knew.

Kyle: Hey, I'm Kyle. I was told you could help me deal with a personal issue.

Y/n: This 'issue' have something to do with The Kobra Kings?

Kyle: Yeah, you know why the cops here don't interfere to much?

Y/n: Why?

Kyle: The Kobra Kings are paying them off with counterfeit dollars.

Y/n: Counterfeiting? Surely, people can't do it for long before someone realizes the money they have is fake, right?

Kyle: That's where you're wrong, as The Kings figured out a way to counterfeit money to the point the fake ones look like the real ones. And The Kings are using the fake cash to pay off cops and avoid paying taxes.

Y/n: How do you know all this?

Kyle: I.... may work at the place where it's all coming from.

Y/n: What?! Where?!

Kyle: It's all run out of the TerraNova Real-estate agency. But not only does it serve as the main counterfeit den, but it also houses a quarter of the people here.

Y/n: So you think that The Kings have a few more counterfeiting dens?

Kyle: Yeah, and the man running the counterfeiting operation is a man named Elvis Jackson. He's obviously a sort of a hot shot in the Real-estate business. Which made it easy for The Kings to set up the operation so easily.

Y/n: He at the agency now?

Kyle: No, and I've got no idea where he's hiding out. But if you start hitting his operations, he'll be sure to come back to get his business running again.

Y/n: You have any ideas as to where I could start?

Kyle: Yeah, I heard a few couriers leaves some fake cash for corrupt cops to go and pick up. If you find them, you can see where they leave the money and destroy it.

Y/n: That would start causing problems for the cops and The Kings.

Kyle: Exactly.

Y/n: Thanks for the help Kyle, I'll come back once I've done enough damage to the operation.

Kyle: I'll see you soon then. And by the way, they're driving yellow sedans.

Y/n: Thanks.

With that, I left to start looking for The Kings couriers. Then I saw some guy get off a motorcycle and forget to take his keys out. So I quickly hopped on the bike and sped off while faintly hearing the guy yell. Then I started looking for any signs of a yellow sedan. After a few minutes, I spotted one just up ahead and started following it. But I kept a safe distance to avoid getting spotted.