Ch 3: We're Going To Need Guns

Your P.O.V.

It's been a few days since Liam, Jason, and I founded The Vipers. Right now, we were with the crew cleaning out The Blue Tropics. Basic stuff for now, at least until we could get some money coming in. But apart from fixing up our nightclub, we had another problem to deal with. We needed some weapons and needed them now.

Of course, we had some melee weapons on hand. Stuff like baseball bats, a few old lead pipes, and a few knives. But it wouldn't help us out in the long run if we didn't get guns. So I sent Liam and Jason put to see if they could learn where some Los Diablos weapons are. We knew they had a business of running cicaine, but we knew they'd have guns somewhere.

So for right now, I was up on the second floor waiting. The Blue Tropics was looking a lot better now. The place was clean up, we got new windows, and a fresh coat of blue paint too. The only problem was we had no electricity yet. Plus not to mention we'd need food, drinks, and workers. So until we got some money, the club wasn't going to be opened for a little while.

I honestly thought that things were going to change. I mean, this Garcia guy is definitely going to be very dangerous. And things were likely to get heated up really quickly too. Which is why we needed those guns in order for us to fight back. And that's when my phone had started ringing. I checked and it turned out to be Liam, so I answered.

Y/n: Hey Liam, what's up?

Liam: Y/n, can you meet me across the street from the Bellaire Supermarket?

Y/n: Sure, I'll see you soon.

With that, I hung up and started making my way to Bellaire. I knew it was a grocery store on the western side of Harlem. And I was wondering if it had something to do with Garcia. So I took a cab and it dropped me off about a block from Bellaire. Once I had paid the cab driver, I started walking over to the store. Once I was across the street, I saw Liam sitting on a bench and sat down next to him.

Y/n: So where's Jason?

Liam: He's looking in Garcia's little drug operation right now. I figured it would be easier if we split up to try and cover more ground. He said he'd call you once he has something on the operation.

Y/n: Alright, so what did you find?

Liam: I found out Garcia has his crew brining in guns from Central America. And their all coming in from the Bellaire Supermarket.

Y/n: You sure?

Liam: Yeah, and the guy running things is some punk called Alex Smith. And from what I heard, this guy is a middle man of sorts. He owns Bellaire and works with Garcia to smuggle in a fuck ton of weapons. And he runs a small extortion racket around Harlem to bring in money. I even heard a rumor he sells a bit of guns on the side to help bring in extra cash.

Y/n: Is Smith in there now?

Liam: No, he only shows up to keep the guys inside in line. But we could get him to come to us if we turn up the pressure on his operations.

Y/n: So you think that if we move in on his gun sales, it'll help draw him out?

Liam: Yeah. If Smith can't bring in any money or weapons, then Garcia will want to know what the hell is going on.

Y/n: And it'll force Smith to come out and deal with things personally. And I could convince him to start bringing in guns for The Vipers.

Liam: Exactly.

I had to admit that it was a pretty good idea on Liam's part. This Smith seemed like the type of guy who is all bark and no bite. And if we start tearing up his gun running operation, he'd panic. Then I could get my hands on him and get him to work for me. But I knew that we needed something to start taking over the weapons market.