1

This fan fiction contains sexual actions, death, drugs, homophobia, mental Illness, and a foul use of language.

I had just moved to Hawkins, Indiana from a small town in Canada. I was starting school today and I just know I'm going to stick out like a sore fucking thumb. My parents divorced so my mom decided it was best to get fresh start in a small hick town where I know literally no one and not to mention I'm an 18 year old high school student with tons of tattoos and an eyebrow piercing. Imagine that.

"Mom, I'm leaving for school." I say with disappointed tone.

"Im sure you'll fit right in honey. Be strong okay?"
She says walking out of the bathroom.

I walk out of the front door and take a deep breath.

"Fuck it. Let's just get this shit over already."

I get into my car and start it up and pull out of the driveway onto the road. I turn on the radio and my favorite song happens to be playing. "Shot in the dark" by Ozzy Osborn. I tap my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat and look at myself in the rear view mirror. My black eyeshadow compliments my blue eyes and long dark eyelashes. My skin is pale and my lips are red. I've always worried about the way I looked. I've always suffered from some kind of mental illness ranging from manic depression to ptsd and anxiety. Music is the only thing that's kept me alive for most of my life. I like all music though, I like classical, rock, heavy metal, punk rock, and that's just some of the stuff I listen to. I also learned to play piano and guitar at a young age from my dad.

At Hawkins High-school

I step out of my car and make sure to lock it. My breath gets caught in my throat but I continue to walk towards the school. I'm overwhelmed already due to the people surrounding me, looking at me, judging me... I know I shouldn't worry about it but I do and that's that. I walk into the office and see a boy with curly hair coming out from under a hat that says "thinking cap" on it and a shirt that says "Hellfire club." He turns to look at me and smiles.

"Hi my names Dustin you must be y/n." He sticks out his hand and I shake it.

"It's nice to meet you Dustin. Are you here to show me to my classes and stuff?" I say letting go of his hand smiling back at him.

"Yes I am actually, I just have to say you look really cool. It's actually refreshing to have someone new at this school." He says taking a good look at me.

"Thanks, it's refreshing to actually have someone not judge me on how I look first meeting." I say surprised. I think I might already have a friend at this school. It makes me relax and I take a deep breath and un-tense my shoulders.

"Alright are you ready to go?" He says grabbing a paper off the office desk.

"I might as well be." I say laughing a little.

We both walk out of the office into the hall. He shows me my first class and then he hands me the paper in his hands. It has all of my classes and hours on it.
1st hour: English 4
2nd hour: Algebra 2
3rd hour: Anatomy
4th hour: Music
5th hour: History
6th hour: Drug Ed
7th hour: PE
Great. I have PE.

12:00 Lunch
First 4 classes were pretty okay. I had to introduce myself to everyone while getting looked at like a local nut. Also, why the fuck do people keep throwing shit at me? Now I have to find a place to sit in this crowded ass cafeteria. I walk through the cafeteria looking for a place to sit when I hear someone say my name.