8

This fan fiction contains sexual actions, death, drugs, homophobia, mental Illness, and a foul use of language.

Nancy and Robin rush into the office out of breath. We look at them as Max walks past them.

"Follow me." Her voice echos through the hall, we follow her with our flashlights spiraling all around the hallway. She stops.

"It was right here." She said shining her light on the wall in front of us.

"What was right here?" I ask standing next to her. She looks at me and furrows her eye brows.

"There was a grandfather clock." She says desperately.

"A grandfather clock?" Robin asks in disbelief.

"It was so real... and then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up." She explains.

"It was like she was in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy." Dustin adds in. I turn around and look at the group.

"Shit." I look down realizing what was going on.

"What?" Steve asks.

"That's not even the bad part." Max turns around, flashlights shining in her face. She walks past us and back to the office, we follow her and she stands behind the desk, opens the files again and starts talking.

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms. Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping, They'd wake up in a cold sweat, And they started seeing things." Max's voice shakes as she speaks.

"Bad things... from their past. These visions, they kept on getting worse and worse until eventually." She takes a deep breath.

"Everything ended." She continues.

"Vecnas curse." Robin looks up at Max.

"Chrissys headache started a week ago. Fred's, 6 days ago." Max looks down at the papers lying across the office desk.

"I've been having them for five days." Steve rubs his face lost in thought as max speaks.

"I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision." Her voices cracks as tears form in her wide eyes.

"And I just saw that goddamn clock! So... looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow" max breathes shakily.

"Max.. we don't know that-" I get cut off when we here a distant bang somewhere in the school.

"Stay here." Steve begins to walk out into the hall, but stops to grab a big ass lamp before walking out.

"Wait, I'm coming with you." I grab my flashlight and go out into the hall walking behind him slowly. It was dark without our flashlights and our footsteps were loud. The lamp squeaked annoyingly.

"Why did you even grab that?"  I whisper from beside him. He puts his finger up to his lips telling me to be quiet. I turn around and see Dustin and the girls walk out of the office, I sigh. We all stop when we hear more clatter from in front of us to the left hallway. Footsteps approach rapidly from the hallway. As Steve and I prepare to fight, Someone comes running around the corner. We all scream in fear and Steve stops himself from swinging.