2

This fan fiction contains sexual actions, death, drugs, homophobia, mental Illness, and a foul use of language.

I walk out of the schools front doors and walk to my car. I look down at the piece of paper in my hand and remember that I need to meet Eddie at his house. I hop in my car and put the key in the ignition as someone throws a drink on my car.
"Freak!" They say as walking away laughing.
I start my car and drive away, making sure to get the liquid off of my windshield with the wipers. I look at the paper again to make sure I'm looking at it right.

At the trailer park

I pull into a trailer park and pull into Eddie's driveway. There's a van sitting in the driveway which I assume is Eddie's. I get out of the car and walk to the door and knock on it.

"Just a second!" Someone yells from in the house. I hear footsteps walk up to the door and it opens.

"Well good afternoon Mr. l/n. Welcome to Munson castle" He says bowing down to me. I roll my eyes and laugh a little as he gestures me inside. I look around at the inside of the trailer. It's a little messy but that's completely fine. I follow him to his room.

"You play guitar?" I ask noticing an electric guitar hanging on his wall.

"Oh. Yeah a little. Im in this band called Corroded Coffin. We play at the hideout on tuesdays. You come see us." He says as he's digging in a box that's placed in the closet.

"That's pretty cool, I might just consider that. I play guitar too... and piano. I learned from my dad when I was younger." I say still looking around his room. He's got tons of metal band posters on his walls. It's what I wished  my room looked like when I was a little kid.

"Oh, shit, really? I never would have guessed. Where are you from anyways?" He says struggling to get something from the closet.

"I'm actually from Canada." I respond to his question as he pulls out a hellfire shirt. He walks over to me and hands me the shirt.

"Wow, you're all the way from up there huh? You don't have like... an accent or anything." He says sitting on his bed. He pats a spot on the bed next to him and I sit down. We look at each other.

"Well of course I don't have an accent, not everyone from Canada has an accent you weirdo, and I just wanna say really quick, your room is literally the coolest." I say with amusement. I look around his room once again and then back at him. He's been looking at me the whole time.

"Well that's quite nice of you." He laughs at my compliment as if I was lying.

"You should put that shirt on." He says. I look down at the shirt and stand up. I take my own shirt off and slip it on, it's really cool and comfortable but it smells a bit weird due to it being stuffed deep down into a box in a dark closet.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. You're one of us now." He sits up and reaches over to his night stand to pull something out.

"I definitely feel cooler than I was before." I laugh and sit back down of his bed next to him. I lay down and look at the ceiling. His room feels welcoming and warm. It smells like fresh laundry and incense.

"You wanna smoke?" He asks. I sit back up and see that he's holding a pipe and back of weed. I sit closer to him.

"Sure, I'm down." I say pulling a lighter out of my back pocket. He hands me the pipe and the baggy. I take a deep breath and then exhale as I feel the smoke enter my lungs heavily. I usually just smoke cigarettes and haven't smoked weed since my parents divorced. It felt good but it burned in my throat at the same time. I cough a little bit and handed the pipe back to him.

"What's your favorite song? Please tell me you know who Ozzy is." He asks before he inhales the contents of the pipe. I jerk up and look at him.

"What the fuck? Of course I know who he is! My favorite song is "shot in the dark"!" I say excitedly. He looks at me with surprise and puts the pipe down.
"Holy shit me too. You wanna listen?" He asks hurriedly. He shoots up and runs out of the room. A couple seconds later he comes back into the room with a big ass stereo. He pops in a cassette tape and the song starts to play.

"So what's your d&d characters stats?" He asks sitting back down on the bed next to me.

"Well... I'm a level 13, dragon-born, bard, and my name is Habben Nittun." I say with confidence. He looks at me with amazement. I smile at him.

"Wow... I really thought you just wanted to be apart of the group but it sounds like you really know your stuff." Eddie says as he turns down the music. I was starting to doze off because I was high.

"I'm tired." I mutter sluggishly. I looked at him with sleep ridden eyes. He looks a disappointed but try's not to show it.

"You can sleep here until it's time for the championship. He says calmly. I turn away from him and lie on my side. I shut my eyes.

"Thank you for letting me in your group. I'm glad I wasn't alone today." I was starting fall asleep. I felt him put the blanket over me.

"How was I supposed to let someone as cool as you have a bad first day at Hawkins High." He says laughing. I finally fall asleep.

An hour before the championship

I slowly open my eyes. I sit up on the bed and try to rub the sleep from my eyes. I look over to see Eddie passed out with a comic book over his face. I look past him over at his alarm clock and realize we have an hour before the championship. I move closer to Eddie and tap on his shoulder but he doesn't budge.

"Eddie wake up. It's almost time for the Championship." I say quietly. He doesn't even flinch. I shake him a bit more and try to wake him up but he doesn't.
"Eddie. Eddie. Eddie!" I yell a little bit and he shoots up and flips me on my back. I don't even realize what happened until I feel a cold sharp feeling against my side. I look down and it's a knife. I look up at him and he looks a little spooked.

"Eddie, it's okay, it's just me." I say cautiously.

"Oh fuck. I'm so so sorry." He says getting off of me. I sit back up and look at him. I can tell he feels bad about it.

"No it's completely fine. You just caught me off guard. We have 45 minutes to get to the school dude." I say standing up off the bed. He looks over at his clock and gets up off the bed.

"Shit let's go right now!" He puts on his shoes and we run out the door.

"You can just ride with me. I'll bring you back so you can get your car after the game." He says hopping into his van. I can willingly get it and we speed off to the school.

"You ready for the best campaign of your life?" He says with a crazed lookin his eyes. I laugh.

"Hell yeah."