13

This fan fiction contains sexual actions, death, drugs, homophobia, mental Illness, and a foul use of language.

The sounds of screeching bats ring through the thick, cold air as we quietly tuck away under skull rock together, waiting for the swarm the pass over us. For what seemed like an eternity the sound finally faded into the distance of thunder clapping.

"Oh... okay. That was close." Robin says quietly. She crawls out from under the big rock and looks out into the distance.

"Yeah. Too close." Eddie's voice cracks as he speaks. I could tell everyone was terrified. I just don't know how I feel I'm this moment, probably denial, confusion, pain.

"Oh... sh-shit." Steve falls into the wall next to him.

"Steve? Jesus." Nancy rushes to him and takes his arm.

"I'm fine, I'm fine."

"No, no, you're not, you're losing a lot of blood. Come on, sit. All right?" She helps Steve sit in the cold ground, his back sliding against the rough surface of the rock.

"Ooo, that doesn't look so good big guy. Are you sure you're okay?" I ask wide eyed. He nods at me as Nancy rips apart a piece of her shirt big enough to wrap around his torso.

"So the good news is, I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a common symptom of rabies. But if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive like you wanna punch me, let me know." Robin worriedly rambles.

"Robin." Steve whispers.

"Yeah?"

"I kinda wanna punch you." Robin laughs which makes Steve chuckle slightly.

"Sense of humors still intact. That's a good sign."

"Yeah." He says sarcastically. Nancy finishes tearing off the piece of her shirt and Steve's stands up on his knees, holding his arms above his head.

"You ready?" Nancy asks.

"Just do it." He responds. He groans in pain as she presses the cloth tight around his stomach.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." Steve throws his head back in pain, putting his hands over his eyes. He winces at the pulling of the cloth.

"Too tight?"

"No, that's good."

"All right." Nancy ties the cloth into a knot and finishes quickly to not put him in anymore pain. I turn around and watch Eddie climb on top of another big rock.

"Eddie, what are you doing?" I ask with a disappointed tone.

"I'm obviously climbing up here so I can sing like a princess. Y'know? Wooing the bats into flying me out of here." He says twirling on top of the big rock. I roll my eyes and smile at him as lighting strikes, lighting the air with bright red.

"So, uh... this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?" He says looking off into the distance.

"Pretty much." Nancy replies.