3

This fan fiction contains sexual actions, death, drugs, homophobia, mental Illness, and a foul use of language.

We pull up to the crowded high school with 30 minutes to spare. Everyone was going to watch the Basketball Championship so they were all cheering and wearing school supporting shirts and shit.

"I have some stuff to set up. Go find Dustin and Mike." Eddie says while sticking out his fist. I fist bump him and nod in agreement and walk back up the hill to the school entrance. I see Dustin and Mike wondering aimlessly like two lost puppies. I walk over to them and tell them we need to get prepared for our championship. We talk about it for a little while before Eddie comes out of the room and tells us he's ready. When we get inside the room the whole groups waiting for us. The room is dark, but the table where everything is set up is all lit up so we can see. Dustin, Mike, and I all stand at the end, awaiting the sadistic end-of-campaign ahead.

"The hooded cultists chant, "hail lord vecna.""Eddie says in mysterious tone. He looks up at the group surrounding the table.

"Hail Lord Vecna."he says again.

"They turn to you, remove their hoods. You recognize most of them from Makbar." He says. The whole group stares in anticipation. I look over at Dustin and Mike, their sucked into the game.

"But there is one you do not recognize, his skin shriveled, desiccated, and something else" he continues. I stare at him intently and prepare for the worst.

"He is not only missing his left arm-" Eddie puts his left arm behind his back while standing up a little.
"But his left eye!" Eddie covers his eye with his right hand. The group feels defeated as they shout in desperation.

"Nooo! What?!" They all say covering their faces or putting their heads low.

"Vecnas dead!" One boy says

"He was killed by Kas!" Mike responds. Eddie turns to them. He sits down

"So it was thought, my friends. So it was thought." Eddie looks over at me, stands up again, and slams a figurine down on the table. It was Vecna.

"Vecna LIVES!" He shouts. He looks sadisticly excited. Music plays in the background. I look around the table and everyone is sweating nervously. I'm not nervous at all. I know we can do this even if I'm the only one left alive.

"you are scared. You're tired. You're injured. Do you flee Vecna and his cultists? Or do you stand your ground and fight?" He asks waving his hand across the table. He looks at each and every one of us. We look at each other, wondering what decision we were going to make. How would this decision affect us in this dangerous game? We won't know until we try.

"Come on." He says impatiently. Dustin stands up courageously.

"I say we fight. To the death." Everyone looks at him and agrees.

"To the death." Mike says

"To the death." I say looking at Dustin and Mike. I take Dustin's hand and and hold it with my other.

"We've got this lil dude." I speak again. Dustin smiles at me and nods in agreement. The whole table starts chanting "to the death". I join in loudly. We all start banging our hands on the table and I look at Eddie, he's laughing. He's hunched over the table watching us get riled up. He sits back down as Dustin screams. I roll the dice when it was my turn and the group shouts, rooting for me. Mike rolls the dice. He dies of course. Eddie knocks down Mikes character.